LegacyGT.com

Girlfriend won't let me get a wagon :(

SCHM1AN

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should take her to a subi meet and show her all the tight wagons. it might make her like them. My g/f told me I couldnt put any money in my car (till she gets a ring first), later that day (yesterday) when another lgt took off on me and shot flames, she turned to me and said "HUNNY I WANT TO SHOOT FLAMES, HOW DO WE SHOOT FLAMES?!"

You should take her to a subi meet and show her all the tight wagons. it might make her like them. My g/f told me I couldnt put any money in my car (till she gets a ring first), later that day (yesterday) when another lgt took off on me and shot flames, she turned to me and said "HUNNY I WANT TO SHOOT FLAMES, HOW DO WE SHOOT FLAMES?!"

Answer: By running too rich.

Get her pregnant, justifies need for wagon. Done!

And hopefully it's a baby girl so he can be as overprotective of his wagon as he is his daughter like most fathers.

There's the picture thing again. ;D

I'm not even going to start thinking about kids until we buy a house. I would also like to travel and have fun before I can't anymore

Pics? Not quite.

I know what you mean, because after having kids, all your fun will be completely non-existent. You will never, ever, ever have fun again

:lol: You won't be able to travel either, it's like a house arrest, especially since they ran out of Babysitters at the babysitter store.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Archived