LegacyGT.com

FS UT: 2 Vtec Stickers

DocHolladay23

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just put in a new motor. Is it safe to install this mod before the motor is broken in?

There are dependent factors for this scenario, you need to ask yourself:

Do you have the dohc vtak sticker or just the vtak sticker?

Do you have a vtak fluid dispenser with a proper vtak fluid control module?

Do you have wheels that are both large enough and shiny enough to handle the vtak fury?

Are you mentally prepared to handle 800 whp with an equally impressive 38 lb ft of tq?

Can you keep your car below the 6800 rpm vtak engagement point for 50 miles or 3 days whichever comes first?

Once you ask yourself these questions, you should be able to determine whether you are prepared to install a quality vtak sticker on your car, even with a freshly rebuilt motor.:dm:

I love my legacy too much to risk it. I'm just not sure I have the right build to handle it.

GLWS

There are dependent factors for this scenario, you need to ask yourself:

Do you have the dohc vtak sticker or just the vtak sticker?

Do you have a vtak fluid dispenser with a proper vtak fluid control module?

Do you have wheels that are both large enough and shiny enough to handle the vtak fury?

Are you mentally prepared to handle 800 whp with an equally impressive 38 lb ft of tq?

Can you keep your car below the 6800 rpm vtak engagement point for 50 miles or 3 days whichever comes first?

Once you ask yourself these questions, you should be able to determine whether you are prepared to install a quality vtak sticker on your car, even with a freshly rebuilt motor.:dm:

This is f%$#^%$ sweet. I want four so i can have one on each side with unlimited power of Vtec.

Be VERY careful where you mount these, as they may create mad torque steer depending on where you place them.

Would you consider a trade for a Type R sticker?

YOU HAZ A TYPE R STICKERZ?!?!?! Deal :cool:

Make these and youll be a mllionaire on nasioc:

http://img.tapatalk.com/477ef026-1f99-45c6.jpg

:lol: that's pretty funny, I'd rather do a ringland one though since I got to experience that first hand :mad:

I'm scared that if I put these on, my fenders will rub my wheels. Do they come with the appropriate 13inch steelies and cut springs too? I'm just making sure so that when I hit VTEC and the rear end squats down 11 and a half feet, I know nothing will rub.

Hopefully these stickers offer 100 extra ft lbs...... OH...waaaait.

My wife and I have a 99 accord as our beater car and this is the sticker I slapped on the back window ;)

Not my actual car but the same sticker

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/MY-VTEC-GOES-bwaahhh-Decal-honda-jdm-acura-usdm-civic-funny-sticker-cute-/00/s/ODUxWDkwNA==/$(KGrHqN,!pEE8WidCVQHBPZRfqOme!~~60_58.JPG

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

You should post this on foreign forums. Most countries outside the united states have no idea what sarcasm is. Dont be surprise if you get rich off the stickers!

No seriously,...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts&feature=player_embedded]car modification - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, that is seriously the worst modification show that I have ever seen in my life.....why did they put a Scion sticker on the back? How can they call an econo box with an air filter high performance? How does anything that they did make the car into a sports car? I'm saddened and confused

YOU HAZ A TYPE R STICKERZ?!?!?! Deal :cool:

:lol: that's pretty funny, I'd rather do a ringland one though since I got to experience that first hand :mad:

Even though it says sbc.. the ringlands are melted in the drawing haha

Archived