LegacyGT.com

FS UT: 2 Vtec Stickers

DocHolladay23

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best item for sale that I've ever seen. 100% Huge increase in power and a Great cheap price too! I don't need anymore power other wise I would of bought these. I know someone here might need these. Cheap mod with a huge increase in power. 0-60 in 1.5 sec. Highly recommend you sell these on the honda forum. It'll be gone like that. 1.5 secs

Do you have anything to make sure the the vtech pressure stays in check? I don't want my vtech pressure to go to high

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IVb3leL5F3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hmmm that dyno graph looks oddly familar to my 1990 civic wagon when i put the DOHC Vtec Turbo sticker on it. That must be some top notch vtec stickerage if it would keep up with the all mighty wagovan.

It's legit.

who can install these babies, I gotta have these!!!! Let me lay down!!!!

Forgot to mention, you need to have the car sent to Japan to have these properly installed to ensure they are applied in the proper climate, thanks for the reminder.

This is the best item for sale that I've ever seen. 100% Huge increase in power and a Great cheap price too! I don't need anymore power other wise I would of bought these. I know someone here might need these. Cheap mod with a huge increase in power. 0-60 in 1.5 sec. Highly recommend you sell these on the honda forum. It'll be gone like that. 1.5 secs

Truf.

Do you have anything to make sure the the vtech pressure stays in check? I don't want my vtech pressure to go to high

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IVb3leL5F3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is going to need to be monitered by your tuner, however they will allow you to easily beat an EVO pushing 78 lbs of boost.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/GSXRSpeed/vtec%20yo/vtak.gif

Quoted you.

^ Nice to see a live dyno graph of Vtec kicking in. Anybody know if a Kia Sedona can handle these?

Only the Optima will truly benifit from this mod, sorry.

Oh god, not the 'dohc vtec' sticker. I've only heard about those.

can I .... can I see it ? maybe a sound clip please. I beg

This was no ordinary dohc vtec sticker it was the dohc vetc turbo sticker. A whole different animal. Sound clips dont exist i tried to take a video of a pull and the camera exploded.

Vendors often put trinkets in the box when you buy stuff from them.

TiC sent me a little plastic paratrooper guy.

Universal Cycles sent me a piece of chocolate.

I really think that docdesign should include these stickers.

Perhaps with a note that says "Please place this sticker on your vehicle, or on someone else's vehicle - whichever would produce the most entertainment. Then send us a picture of the results. Thanks you."

And of course, do include those dyno graphs as well.

Archived