LegacyGT.com

FS UT: 2 Vtec Stickers

DocHolladay23

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
years ago i bought a couple of vtec stickers for my then-girlfriend to put on her honda push-lawnmower. afterwards, she could ride it around the yard because it gained so much raw vtec powah.

Hmmm, I have a self propelled Honda mower....

Looks like a type R sticker might be even more powerful than a vtak sticker.

Doc: how much for a couple Type R stickers for my wagon, and how big could you make em? Maybe some perforated ones to put over the windows?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He had to post from his phone, his laptop is off doing record laps at the nurburgring.

My 3.3 has a valve in the intake plenum that opens up. What will happen if I don't have it time correctly with vtex? And will installing a monster tach and 4 terrawatt shift light help?

I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

True. Also puts too much power on the drivetrain. But I'll bet if he put a type r sticker on his gears, diffs and axles, the car could handle the 3,012 wtq it puts down.

Clearly none of you have seen the car I drive, it's a spec.B, more than capable of these power levels. The reason I am looking to get rid of these stickarz is because I have recently come to find out that a tune with a down pipe is not needed, hood vents can be added to decrease under hood temps (and therefore increase power), and all I need is meth to get to my HP goals. Keep an eye out for a thread with my coilovers for sale, because I have also learned that if I want to safely lower my LGT, I only need to cut the springs and that is perfectly safe and actually smarter than wasting money on aftermarket suspension parts.

^ thanks for the heads up doc, here I was thinking I needed to spend $200 on lowering springs + another $300 for struts. You just saved me a couple bucks. I'm sure your spec could handle the power. It wouldnt be called a Spec B if it wasn't able to. Can you imagine the raw power these things would dish out if they had gotten installed on the spec-b? I mean they would have the natural power they posses + the experience points of being on a Spec-B! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated

Doc,

Can you donate a pair of these stickers to one of our fellow members?

http://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=56290

He could really use them since he is putting a roll cage in his daily driver.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived