LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

No. I clicked reply before you did, but you clicked submit before I did, so I didn't see your response to spc's post before mine went up. I just wanted to edit for clarity.

It's possible that I have a habit of overclarifying things which often tends to make them more opaque. Like this post for instance. ;)

An investigator.

We are obviously too clever by half for each other. ;)

Back to spotting. Speaking of which. Saw this the other day in Woburn ...

Did not appear to have a FMIC, so it's probably not a GT, but the wheels are obviously not stock, so you may be on here.

20130125_113207_resized.jpg.d73c509f49f609823f852e1c01e9555b.jpg

We are obviously too clever by half for each other. ;)

Back to spotting. Speaking of which. Saw this the other day in Woburn ...

Did not appear to have a FMIC, so it's probably not a GT, but the wheels are obviously not stock, so you may be on here.

Looks like a Cummings Park building, I work in that same office park. You'll see my salty LGT around there all the time.

Looks like a Cummings Park building, I work in that same office park. You'll see my salty LGT around there all the time.

I'm not sure of the name, but it was definitely an industrial office park. It's the one that has Kids Klubhouse down near the end.

Silver 05 GT sedan in Maine during the bizzard. Gave you the deuces. Was with my family. You followed me from the Gray exit all the way to Wally World on 26. I assume you're heading up to Sunday River. We'll be there Sunday.

• I Donated Too
While not driving on any road because I've been banned there were no other legacy GT's to be seen and there are none to be seen because there are none on the road. They are all off the road because they are all banned. We have all been banned. So we're not allowed to go and spot any on the road. Not that there are any to be seen. I haven't spotted any legacy GT's then, unless they're white, then there may have been some I suppose, had I had been out on the road, but then again I wouldn't know because I'm not allowed. so I haven't seen any. Even if they're white.