LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

have that buddy hit me up next time he heads over there, its only a few minutes from me, havent made it over there lately, heard some good stuff is going on over there

This was my roomate and another friend. I was also there and drove his LGT up there. My car was the 2011 WRB WRX with STI wing in the back.

dont hate the wacky winter setups, i love rockin my neon green stock wheels.

Wow, they are butt ugly:lol: But I am sure they show less dirt;)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I know the kid who set it up that day. Dan with the silver S60r

ah I think I remember that car! I was supposed to get dynotuned but my friends car(blue LGT) went a lot longer than expected. They were there before the event even started!

You sure its an lgt? I know theres a guy who goes to woo-state with a later model wrx (no wing) and he has like redish kind of rims. Pretty sure that just a bunch of different colored stickers on the rims. Ill take a pic next time i see it :spin:

Guess I'll have to pay more attention next time if I see it again.

I saw a baby blue 4th gen GT on route 3 South at the junction for 128/95 this morning. The driver was a member of the fairer sex and easy on the eyes.

I actually gave my lgt to my gf recently as I got a big truck for work. She meets the aforementioned criteria lol.....but HER lgt has fmic and a whole bunch of mods. I've only been spotted once by Brigham and women's by bmx I believe

I actually gave my lgt to my gf recently as I got a big truck for work. She meets the aforementioned criteria lol.....but HER lgt has fmic and a whole bunch of mods. I've only been spotted once by Brigham and women's by bmx I believe

There weren't any obvious exterior mods on the car and I didn't pay much attention to the mufflers or inside the grill. The Subaru and 2.5GT badges were still on the trunk. If she has darkish-blond hair, then it might have been her.

• I Donated Too
Silver 05/06 GT with spoiler - I've seen twice now on 128 - once in the morning heading south some time ago as he was turning onto the exit for route 1 and again spotted him tonight as he was travelling North between Northshore and Liberty Tree Mall... I think I surprised him that morning by jumping up next to him and giving a wave but tonight I couldn't get his attention even though I traveled in parallel for 1/2mile - his eyes never left the road... bearded fellow with a blue striped beanie hat... say hello if this sounds like you... I don't often see too many other GT's this way...

Silver 05/06 GT with spoiler - I've seen twice now on 128 - once in the morning heading south some time ago as he was turning onto the exit for route 1 and again spotted him tonight as he was travelling North between Northshore and Liberty Tree Mall... I think I surprised him that morning by jumping up next to him and giving a wave but tonight I couldn't get his attention even though I traveled in parallel for 1/2mile - his eyes never left the road... bearded fellow with a blue striped beanie hat... say hello if this sounds like you... I don't often see too many other GT's this way...

Sounds like he thinks you're ugly

• I Donated Too

I am completely confident in this Jerm. He doesn't think I'm ugly... he didn't freaking look up to see!

and give me some credit... I'd recognize NRW - but really... the spoiler... and the fact if it was you, I'd have to assume you were well lost.