LegacyGT.com

POLL: Are all women stupid?

LosAngelesLGT

Are all women stupid?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are all women stupid?

• YES!
    • Most of them.
    • This is so freaking sexist my head is going to explode.

But your approach is terribly incorrect. Operating on the basis of your "theory" is going to find you with a less-but-still-quite-dangerous setup. You will STILL get pockets of high intensity, that's just a side effect of the "expansion" process. Your "theory" is not safe in good practice, and the idea of doing this to prevent buying eye protection is ridiculous. To concoct some half-assed theory to prevent buying safety equipment is just stupid.

Baller, yo.

:rolleyes:

Of course it's going to be dangerous-I'm dealing W/ diodes W/ upward Powers of 750mW. That's alright. There's protective eye wear to take care of those high intensity pockets & I will be using them. Again, I just wanted to figure out exactly how "hazardous" my device would be after dispersion.

At the time I did not have the appropriate protective eyewear for the diodes I had on hand. I did have a few of safety glasses, but were rated well below. I was curious to see "how low" the intensity would drop after dispersion.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still lost Fiberglass... trying to understand your reasoning about Radio Shack (forget the other comments and reason for the poll) but there seems to be some minor flaws in your assumptions about the real world.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

LMAO!! I would have joined a "laser" forum if I wanted to hear that shit.. I didnt though, I choose not to be a geek.. I work on Cars.. Hence the CAR forum, and my job at an AUTO parts store. And just because a female working at radioshack doesnt know anything about resistors or diodes or w.e it is you said, doesnt mean that she cant run circles around you in cell phone electronics (example) maybe thats just not her expertise. This threads funny though. :lol:

Ha I am a geek now eh? That's alright. A very successful one in fact. So you are a motor head?

Yes I know this thread is funny. People thrive on this stuff & I get a kick out of it, especially when I lose people w/ simple mathematic formula's LOL.

Well, now wait a second. I want to hold an actual conversation with the gentleman and try to see if we can't help clear up a few misguided assumptions.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Question: If you worked at Macys in the cosmetic department, would you be considered stupid? Or do you know a lot about make-up too?

Stupid No. I do believe though that if someone were to pass by, he/she would feel more comfortable asking a woman a question on a cosmetic product VS me.

& no I do not know much of anything about makeup ...as most "men" don't:lol:

especially when I lose people w/ simple mathematic formula's LOL.

You didn't lose anyone, kid. Stop kidding yourself.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• Mega Users
Stupid No. I do believe though that if someone were to pass by, he/she would feel more comfortable asking a woman a question on a cosmetic product VS me.

Wrong. A woman would look for the gay guy behind the counter for the best advice. They would walk right up to you.

he does sound like a 21y/o that's trying too hard.

Truth in what you say, sweaterpuppets.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

http://i.qkme.me/352z5c.jpg

just because it's a man, you would refuse to ask him a question pertaining to his job position (esthetician) because it's primarily filled with females?

you are so bassackwards I don't even know what to say, neither does half this forum.

I seriously did not think someone could dethronre the man, the myth, the legend but FC, congrats, you are now the BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG ON THE FORUM. Maybe I need to start another poll. You? Or this guy. 99% its you.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/get-my-level-high-stakes-thread-127668.html?t=127668&highlight=high+stakes+poker

(edit: watch him bump that thread all stupid like :lol:)

Wrong. A woman would look for the gay guy behind the counter for the best advice. They would walk right up to you.

Women do lots of interesting things to, around and with gay men :lol:.

All women are NOT stupid. Sure the gender role stereotypes had to come from somewhere, but that doesn't mean they're the absolute truth. I've seen plenty of women out drive men around the race track. I've also seen men with better fashion taste than women... so what? Gender role stereotypes are silly and mean nothing. I know women who like to play D&D and WoW, but I also know girly girls. People, regardless of gender, can enjoy and be good at whatever they please.

I'm a male, I drive stick and I'm mechanically savvy... but I love to cook and I enjoy fashion and dressing well... am I still a "man"?

Id rather be any string of asterisks than a bigoted, ignorant reject.

Ha you're a pathetic douchebag. If you had any guts, you wouldn't have changed my words on your POLL Title.

You still have not directed me to the thread where I noted "All women are stupid."

I am still waiting for that Mr. Doucher

Archived