LegacyGT.com

POLL: Are all women stupid?

LosAngelesLGT

Are all women stupid?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Are all women stupid?

• YES!
    • Most of them.
    • This is so freaking sexist my head is going to explode.

I'm getting bored here so I guess I'll just try and approach this like so:

Fiberglass- I get it. I totally do. You're 21, you're smart, you've got a long term HS gf that most guys would have to agree is hot. I do. I like blondes. You're a proud (some may say cocky) guy. You clearly want people to know you have a hot gf (thus posting a picture of her in your ava for a bunch of strangers to see). Totally get it. No problem. However, I would like to offer some real world advice. Simply to help you out in understanding what the "retail" world can offer you in general.

When you bought your car, did you soley rely on the car dealers to tell you about it? Or did you go online and research it? Did they simply give you a price and description and you said "Ok. I'll buy it." Maybe you did, but I would think with your apparent knowledge you researched it, like any intellectual person would do. This is what the "retail" world is like. We CAN'T rely soley on the sellers of product anymore. There is too much information out there to ignore. We research items to death and then we purchase. I'm sorry to say that Radio Shack is not going to be an expert on everything they sell, just like cars. So the quicker you come to realize that, I think the quicker you'll realize that you can't simply walk into a store anymore and expect them to automatically know everything in the store and help you. You're working on a college degree and expecting help from a retail outlet. Gotta admit... it does sound kind of funny don't you think? :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha you're a pathetic douchebag. If you had any guts, you wouldn't have changed my words on your POLL Title.

You still have not directed me to the thread where I noted "All women are stupid."

I am still waiting for that Mr. Doucher

LALGT is actually a really cool guy. Too bad you've never had a real conversation with him. He's intelligent, forms a good argument (even if he doesn't like VWs :lol:) and is a nice dude.

Ha you're a pathetic douchebag. If you had any guts, you wouldn't have changed my words on your POLL Title.

You still have not directed me to the thread where I noted "All women are stupid."

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound when someone calls you a douchebag and then you call them a douchebag back?

Congrats, you win one interwebz.

FAIL

It sure seems like you know how to read so stop asking me the same question when I already answered you.

100% of the quotes in this thread as yours quoted directly from your OPEN FORUM rhetoric except "my character is pathetic" which was not only obvious to all members, it was histerical.:) Tyler, you are the one who suggested a POLL. You are the one who hates on women in open forum. If you wanted to set the parameters of the poll you would not have waited for someone else to post it and quote you.

• Mega Users

Fiberglass- I get it. I totally do. You're 21, you're smart, you've got a long term HS gf that most guys would have to agree is hot. I do. I like blondes. You're a proud (some may say cocky) guy. You clearly want people to know you have a hot gf (thus posting a picture of her in your ava for a bunch of strangers to see). Totally get it. No problem. However, I would like to offer some real world advice. Simply to help you out in understanding what the "retail" world can offer you in general.

When you bought your car, did you soley rely on the car dealers to tell you about it? Or did you go online and research it? Did they simply give you a price and description and you said "Ok. I'll buy it." Maybe you did, but I would think with your apparent knowledge you researched it, like any intellectual person would do. This is what the "retail" world is like. We CAN'T rely soley on the sellers of product anymore. There is too much information out there to ignore. We research items to death and then we purchase. I'm sorry to say that Radio Shack is not going to be an expert on everything they sell, just like cars. So the quicker you come to realize that, I think the quicker you'll realize that you can't simply walk into a store anymore and expect them to automatically know everything in the store and help you. You're working on a college degree and expecting help from a retail outlet. Gotta admit... it does sound kind of funny don't you think? :)

This is probably the best actual point in this whole thread. Expecting a radioshack employee to know stuff that he doesn't...he must be a bit slow in the head.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but most people in this thread are so idealogical the other way they are decidedly blind to the inherent flaws within the Western feminine mindset that afflicts so many women and also many men.

I see 15 people watching this thread, and it makes me sad :( Does anyone have a job anymore or are we so busy occupying 'Women Equality Street' that we forget what's most important?

I can see pulling data and starting a thread to improve a car, but this, come on, really?

I'm going to go back to slaving over my financials :(

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Thank You,

I apologized for my statement & will hold my pride. A moment after I posted my apology (you know, the one you guys can't get over) I posted a picture of my woman & I as my avatar as a way to let a few of the members on this website know that "I do not "hate" women." I love em' -at least mine.

I did not "soley" rely on anyone when I bought my vehicle. Yes I did go online & research it & glad I did otherwise I'd be sitting w/ a blown OEM turbo. & btw, I bought the vehicle from my fellow colleague's. He just graduated w/ an automotive engineering degree.

I know what you are getting at @ I understand I can not "soley" rely on anyone thus why I posted "BIT of knowledge." No, not everything, but what they sell they should be familiar W/

• Mega Users
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but most people in this thread are so idealogical the other way they are decidedly blind to the inherent flaws within the Western feminine mindset that afflicts so many women and also many men.

I see 15 people watching this thread, and it makes me sad :( Does anyone have a job anymore or are we so busy occupying 'Women Equality Street' that we forget what's most important?

I can see pulling data and starting a thread to improve a car, but this, come on, really?

Or maybe we're just bored :)

I apologized for my statement(s) & yet a few of the members had to blow it out of proportion. I am not impressed W/ the character of a few of the members on this forum. I only assume I will be banned for w/e reason soon enough. If you are in need of some RCA's feel free to hit me up @ tylertraulich@hotmail.com

-Tyler

Thank You,

I apologized for my statement & will hold my pride. A moment after I posted my apology (you know, the one you guys can't get over) I posted a picture of my woman & I as my avatar as a way to let a few of the members on this website know that "I do not "hate" women." I love em' -at least mine.

I did not "soley" rely on anyone when I bought my vehicle. Yes I did go online & research it & glad I did otherwise I'd be sitting w/ a blown OEM turbo. & btw, I bought the vehicle from my fellow colleague's. He just graduated w/ an automotive engineering degree.

I know what you are getting at @ I understand I can not "soley" rely on anyone thus why I posted "BIT of knowledge." No, not everything, but what they sell they should be familiar W/

I understand that hope but you need to realize how the "retail" works now. There is no knowledge needed to work at a minimum wage job. I reapeat, most retail jobs are paid minimum. What is the salary range for someone with your degree? I would hope much higher. ;) Understand that the large retail chains rely on their own name to sell things and that if something is wrong, the customer will simply bring it back and the bog box will absorb the loss or resell it as an "open box" deal in order to gain their cost back at a minimum. It's not a world where people are required to be even knowledgable about one thing let alone 1,000's. Just trying to give you a glimpse into the world that is, not putting you down.

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

^ I did not specify JUST Radio Shack or Auto Parts Stores. This goes for ALL stores. Actually, many people would consider Radio Shack somewhat of a mediocre "electronic specialty shop" vs a retail store like wal-mart.

I am getting paid $31.50/hr, but hoping to advance W/ schooling. (as long as 3M pays for it) I may be transferring to another 3M plant. -Pride, I am extremely happy W/ my accomplishments & amount of knowledge, especially at my age.

Yes, I understand what you are getting at but I do JUST mean Radio Shack or any auto parts stores. I am talking about ANY store.

Archived