LegacyGT.com

Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

I really appreciate the kudos and good words. Glad to work with such a good group of customers.

Just wanted to mention, I am running a logo contest that could get you a free stage 1,stage 2 or stage 3 e-tune. Check it out and bump the thread for designs.

Thanks!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html:

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

We will be closed August 9th-19th and all road tunes/etunes/email questions etc will be resumed on august 20th. This announcement is being made to allow people to plan around it.

All current e-tune customers will be provided safe maps to drive on during this period and NO customers will be left in a unsafe position.

Thanks for your continued support!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And were back to business. Everyone waiting should have an email, Revision, Base map or instructional email in their box. If not please contact me.

Thanks for the business and please email with any questions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are running a fun little t-shirt giveaway, kicker is that only previous and current customers are eligible.

Click here for details and they are for sale on the website as well.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-t-shirt-giveaway-213073.html

Good luck

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=161149&d=1377465913

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All base maps, PMs, Emails and revisions have been sent out.

Thank you guy's for your support and feedback.

Large T-shirts should be back in stock by the 5th. XL's still in stock.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Out earlier road tuning a 04 VF48 FXT and then hitting the emails etc, busy day.

All emails, pms and rev's etc have been sent out, have a good night!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wanted to let everyone know the "Large" Company T shirt is back in stock and available for purchase.

Here is a direct link to the website http://cryotuneperformance.com/shoppingcart.php

I know a few people were worried about swimming in a XL.

Have a Great Weekend.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

All PM's, Emails, Revs and base maps have been sent out.

Just wanted to let everyone know we revamped our website and added a couple new sections.

Check out the Customer Video section, Company apparel section and more at

http://www.CryotunePerformance.com. Hopefully we will be adding some new shwag soon.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=164240&d=1380387576

Click here for details!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-10-off-e-tuning-and-apparel-halloween-special-214794.html

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the orders, Glad people are taking advantage of the Halloween special already!

I was out road tuning an 07 wrx wagon earlier with a vf39 swap, id1000's etc and just got done sending out All PMs, Emails, Revs, Base maps etc.

Have a great night and thanks for the support, you guys are awesome!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the positive words guys, glad your happy with how the cars run.

I'm thinking of setting up a local dyno day for just pulls.

I would need 8-10 people to do $65 a person. if there is interest I will get the ball rolling.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got done blasting out a ton of emails/revs/ pms and sent out 3 t-shirts.

btw I did set up a thread for a local dyno day if interested just pm me.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can confirm that CryoTune makes a huge difference. Dave tuned my car last night and the results are evident. Dave spent a lot of time making sure the car was running right. In comparison to the canned Cobb Stage 2 tune, my car idles right, pulls much more linear, and feels faster. I'll post my dyno results as soon as I can make it in.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it and glad your happy with the outcome.

btw,l it looks like we have a few interested and willing to make deposits.

What does everyone think of Saturday Dec 7th for a dyno pull day?

1. Reserved

2. Reserved

3. Dade

4. Japete01

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hate to echo others comments, but I too have nothing but good things to say about Dave @ CryoTune. Dave road tuned my car a couple days ago. He is very professional and helpful. As an engineer, I asked him lots of questions, and he was happy to answer and explain everything. On the Cobb Stg2 OTS map, my car was knocking slightly, and was making too much boost. With our altitude and crap gas, I feel much more confident that my engine is running exactly as it should without endangering any components. I was experiencing lag and then a jerk when coming on boost with the Cobb OTS map. The power is now more linear. She pulls to redline, and the spool is early and very smooth. I love my CryoTune, and I would highly suggest it to everyone, both local and e-tune customers. I'll be coming back when I go Stage 3..... :lol:

Glad you all are very happy with the outcome. I try and spend as much time with each customer to make sure everything is strong and safe.

Thank you all and have a safe and happy Halloween.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope everyone has a safe and happy turkey day. This is a great time to slow down and appreciate what we have and spend time with the ones we love.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got done blasting out a ton of revisions, Base maps, emails and responses. I can tell its the holidays because I already sold a couple *early Christmas present* tunes. :)

Give your car a present for Christmas and get it tuned :)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...