Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will be contacting you about getting tuned, I do have a few questions so Ill get in touch soon.

Let me know when your getting close and any questions you have in advance so we can make sure we put it on the schedule.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finally a vendor on lgt.com.

Thanks for all the support

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/introducing-stage-1-and-stage-2-e-tuning-remote-tuning-191961.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I have actually been looking at web hosting and domains over the last month or two, i hope to get something up in due time. If anyone knows of any good hosting sites and domains shoot me a pm, dont want to clutter up the thread with it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wanted to give props to Dave. Just completed the E-tuning of my 06 LGT, feels like a completely different beast! The process was easy to understand and perform, and the bonus was that he took the time to explain things he was doing and answered all my questions. Revisions were quick, often the same night he received the data.

I highly recommend him, even at 9,600 ft, the car feels great!!! Thanks again Dave, I'll be hitting you up for revisions whenever I update something under the hood...

• 2 weeks later...
On a stock 06 lgt what would the gains be, and how noticeable would it be? thanks

Get a turbo back exhaust and get it tuned by cryo, you won't be disappointed.

Edited by KBGRIZZLY64
typo
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

On a stock 06 lgt what would the gains be, and how noticeable would it be? thanks

Well it depends on if you want to upgrade to stage 1 or stage 2. The gains for stage 1 are modest but cleans up alot of the factory drivability issues while still making it much funner to drive. A stage 2 tune changes the the car significantly and makes it much stronger than stock in hp and torque.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question, I have stage 2+ 5eat with an e-tune via AP. With my VF40 and racerx Fmic, I had to switch to a 1.00 mm pill to hit target boost and reduce WGDC. I plan on switching to a Process West tmic in the next month or so. Do I need to swap back to the stock 1.2 mm pill? Or will the 1.00 mm pill be ok?

I normally do not run into any issues using the stock sized pill when running a tmic although its nice to have the smaller pill on hand just in case. I would swap back to stock pill for the initial logs and we can go from there.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone local hasnt checked it out, i wrote up a FAQ thats got a lot of information related to our cars and can be seen by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post. just figured id point it out here since most locals are not going to look at my etuning thread....:)

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got another order of stickers, figured I'd try something new with the two new ones. Not sure how I feel about them yet.

Thanks for the business,

Dave

275839724_cryotunestickers4.thumb.jpg.cd1dc6756a38d6e6d90dce8b4be6a076.jpg

484933439_cryotunestickers1.thumb.jpg.545a12ea5c963ba918f55e86735daaaf.jpg

1935019499_cryotunestickers2.thumb.jpg.db75058893e4bdf89020eceeba530dda.jpg

1312133217_cryotunestickers3.thumb.jpg.aa43496bc5c2b0136cffeb3fa570d8ac.jpg

704482792_ctpsticker1.thumb.jpg.ab2d45b29c8a8ef3a639595eb2c2588d.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So it's been 2 days now since my Stage 2 Cryotune and I still have yet to wipe the retarded grin off my face every time I drive my car.

I'll start off by saying just how great of a guy Dave is. Not only is he passionate about what he does but he actually and legitimately cares about you, your car and getting everything done right the first time. For everyone who isn't local, it sucks that you don't get to spend some in-car time with him but a meticulous e-tune from him will be the next best thing.

Before even setting up his computer Dave started out by checking everything under the hood, just to make sure nothing was loose and lo and behold, he did indeed find a major issue. My intake hose coming off the intercooler had not been properly reattached from being in the shop a week prior. The guys at the shop didn't double check and I didn't think to check (was too caught up with my new exhaust) but Dave saved the day before it had even started!

After we got on the road we had some software issues thanks to Windows and some faulty drivers (caused by a new cable) but Dave was patient and incredibly thorough to make sure that everything was done correctly and without problems. He took the time to explain everything he was doing and what it all meant and thank God he knows this stuff in and out because it gave me a headache just looking at it!

Driving before untuned and driving now is a complete night and day difference. Idle is steady and smooth. Power delivery is strong, consistent and practically instant and feels like it could've just rolled straight out the factory (honestly the way it should've rolled out the factory if you ask me.)

Anyway, I cannot say enough good things about this guy. If you have any hesitations about his e-tunes, don't. After spending damn near 5 hours in the car with him, I have absolutely no doubts in my mind about his knowledge and abilities and would not hesitate to hand my keys over to him at any time.

Thanks Dave, keep up the amazing work and don't ever move because I'll eventually need you again!!!

I'm Ryan and I've officially been

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/blueeclipse96/IMAG0782.jpg?t=1349221386

Day 2 on my E85 tune and still all smiles. Dave does great work and he has earned my business though his friendly, professional, and knowledgeable approach to tuning.

Thanks again Dave,

Brock

Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Glad your happy with the results, it seemed to like the corn...:)

btw just wanted to mention I just launched the new website.

http://www.CryotunePerformance.com

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dave,

All the e-85 talk is giving me that itch to getting a time set up to knock out the final tune. Ill hit you up tomorrow to figure a time out. Then maybe I can get around to getting a dyno graph, to put with my car on your website;). Looks good!!

• 1 month later...