Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I talked to Harvey last week and he thought he would release the news of a dyno day in the next 2 wks or so. He's going to announce it here, awdpirates and one other site. I asked him to email me when he does so we can get a jump start on scheduling as I'm sure it will fill up fast. He said $35/2 pulls, so were patiently waiting...

The only downfall with the dyno day and 2 pulls is that does not include afr readings or boost readings compared to paying the full price for a 3 pull dyno. That can be beneficial data as well but the price is hard to beat.I am still up in the air since I actually need to spend a little time on they dyno anyway tuning on my personal car. I still will make it regardless of if I end up dynoing or watching and cooking some grub. Im still interested in when it will take place *ie a few weeks or a month or two*

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

True true, also something to be said about pulling in, making a few pulls, and being out in an hour vs an all-day ordeal... I'll probably come to the dyno day as well, but try to get in on my own before that..

^ cool Dave, I'll have to double check w/ Harvey but I thought he said we would get AFR readings too, maybe I'm wrong but either way once I hear more news I'll post it up for sure. Either way back on topic w/ all the Cryo :wub:

If he is including afr that is a bargain, im just going off the last dyno day I attended which was quite a while back.

Ok Back on topic.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

so i will get us back into topic and chime in with another review about dave. i had a e-85 tune done by him over the weekend and everything went great. after a day or so driving and had a few questions about the tune. after calling him today and talking to him he explained everything he did into more depth. i am very happy with the customer and now that i have experienced his customer service i will take my car to him every time.

thanks for the great work dave

Edited by 2009 specb

• 1 month later...

I always do my best to over communicate with people whether current or potential customers. That way there are no questions left unanswered.:cool:

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Good stuff lol my niece's and nephew love riding in uncle's car. Although I have to make sure my sister doesnt find out.

BTW- Dave, I got those damn injectors in FINALLY. So whenever your ready to stop by. Thanks as always man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This is a rather belated entry, but I still wanted to express how awesome Dave is. The tune is superb and the post-tune support is outstanding. I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended.

Thanks and proud to work on a car that is so well put together.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Got to have Dave dive into my car today for stage 2 tune. He knows his stuff for sure each new calculation he did yielded more power or safer consistent power. Hes all about how your car reacts and needs not trying to reach a certain boost level but the right boost for the vehicle. Timely on responses very good with explaining what hes doing and why hes doing it. Thanks Dave will be talking to you about e85 tune soon here to come.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Thanks for the response and glad I could help you enjoy your new car even more. Very nice upgrade from your 05 and I'm sure you will enjoy E85 quite a bit, plus I just filled up the other day and it was $2.99 and I know its even cheaper normally where you live.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dave and I have been working together on my tune for the last couple months, and it really has been an awesome experience. He's been extremely responsive and helpful and often exceeded my expectations on revision turnaround times. He took the time to answer my questions and thoroughly explained certain tuning related items when necessary. I'm pleased with how my car is running with the Cyrotune and have no complaints. Keep up the great work Dave!!!

Thanks for the good words. Between the coil pack/plug issues, leaks and different parts it was definatly a challenge but im glad it turned out well and communication/customer service is what i pride myself on. Glad i could help and hope you enjoy your new setup as well.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...