LegacyGT.com

It was Merv's wagon, but now it is Naylors wagon. The build begins.

m sprank

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I came for the pics and was disappointed in how the conversation degraded to debating quality of FMIC kits.

I don't know how this forum feels about "censorship" but is there a way we can clear out (delete) the FMIC issues and stick with pics and development of Naylor's sexy wagon?

That'd be great if I could actually see all the pics (bandwidth exceeded) - m sprank, there are better photo hosts than Photobucket out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Not a lot done recently. Waiting for FMIC parts to arrive. Wide band and boost guage 3/4 way installed. Bled the brakes yesterday (ATE Superblue) and removed the clutch line. Took the line down to XRP and am having custom s/s clutch lines made.

I don't often check the pictures threads. Guess I need to. Great stuff Mike and crew! Great acquisition Naylor! Love what you're doing with it! Can't wait to see the final product!

I SO wish you were in the NW Mike. I'm thinking more and more that I want to have you go through my wagon here in a year or so when the budget says I can get something new. Just a nice freshen up on all the wear bits and to make sure everything's running smoothly.

Got the Prova Wheel today. 100% Alcantra with JDM red stitch. Funny, it is on a DAMD frame. Lol. Also installed the first of my custom 5MT stainless steel clutch lines. Darn Goodridge let us down and thought the 2.0 WRX and LGT used the same line. So the Goodridge line is incorrect and does not fit. I got miffed and made my own. I have 2 more and if people like them, I can have 100 of them in inventory in 5 days.

Looks Like Ryan might have changed his mind again too. I am looking at installing a GS AOS in place of the dual catch cans. Went over some ideas for the upholstery today too. Talking to the embroiderer now about logos in the leather.

SSPX1626.thumb.jpg.49e2ef8be586f42c74b3a2fc48eada28.jpg

SSPX1627.thumb.jpg.9da8aa4ef3d57f5bc6920cd527342b47.jpg

Yeah - found out about the SS WRX clutch line the hard way... too short to fit properly and to be effective - then leaked enough, on a long trip, to drain the CMC.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Have not seen the eBay stuff. But, I have refunded way too many customers on those Goodridge lines. I went back and forth with them. They still say I am wrong and the line fits. BS. It is for a 2l car.

I could probably sell my lines for $35 if I had a bulk of them made. I can get colored coatings too. I had 4 made in clear just to try it out. Success so far.

• Mega Users
^This is making me second guess installing the RX kit I have sitting in the garage lol

Ya well he's working with a custom build and the fact that most people say the best about these things has me wondering.....

mines sitting in my garage and its going on the car sunday no matter what.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Have not seen the eBay stuff. But, I have refunded way too many customers on those Goodridge lines. I went back and forth with them. They still say I am wrong and the line fits. BS. It is for a 2l car.

I could probably sell my lines for $35 if I had a bulk of them made. I can get colored coatings too. I had 4 made in clear just to try it out. Success so far.

Consider me a interested consumer. :)

Archived