LegacyGT.com

It was Merv's wagon, but now it is Naylors wagon. The build begins.

m sprank

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the lower rad mounts are green now. I can PC way more. Its a matter of time to remove it. My own motor has every piece of metal pulled for PC. Including the coolant lines and water pipe. On this wagon the Power steeing lines and cooler have been PC'd now. Just not back in the car yet. Like the slave cylinder? All the hose are now black with black fittings. Harness is going back to black (today I think).

Still have the lower rear Whiteline arms to install to complete the rear end. If we had the time, I would pull the entire subfame and paint it while painting and PC'ing the rear diff housing and rear trailing arms (like I did on Umairs wagon). There is more PC under that wagon than this one. But this one has far more under the hood and in the power dept.

We even PC'd the GS AOS green, lol. To replace the oil cap and catch cans. The GS master cylinder brace is red and going in today. I think I am going to spray the top of the condenser black. So, the green Hellas float in thin air.

Had the paint shop match the black PC. So anything we cant PC, we will paint to match.

Wiring is done. Just got all the hose fittings in today. Now with all the fittings and wiring done, we can start re-assembling the motor compartment again.

Also, upholstery for back seats is done. I have to dye a few plastic pieces we did not replace then the seats can be installed.

But this all takes more time to do, than say.

Sorry, project cars take a back seat when we have a repairs/service to do.

I will take some pix today. New phone, so new camera, Lol. Motor is almost back together. Just need to finish plumbing the AOS. I decided I did not like the first path, so I pulled it. A/C compressor and Alt are ready to go back in. Pwr steering is in. Car is on the ground again and moved into the center of the shop. Installed the seat belts yesterday.

Looking at replacing some of the interior pieces we were going to dye with new. Want to keep the logos (like the child seat symbols).

Still need to wire up the lamps. Want to make the halos and the fogs the DRL's. Then make the fogs and halos work as one when the lamps are on. But work off the tree like normal.

Then install a custom switch to trigger the demon eyes.

Got a plan for the airbags, since we are going to be using two sets of front seats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whatever happened to this? Any progress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived