LegacyGT.com

Subaru BRZ Concept STI - Pictures Released

Chameleon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont like how round the roof is,the front looks nice, but the round roof makes it look dumb, i think if it had a flatter roof line, or possibly a "viper-like" roof where there are some raised elements over the driver and passenger seats then dips down in the center, it would look MUCH meaner

Funny, all the fanboys have been saying the N/A version will be fast enough. I guess they won't be interested.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I dont like how round the roof is,the front looks nice, but the round roof makes it look dumb, i think if it had a flatter roof line, or possibly a "viper-like" roof where there are some raised elements over the driver and passenger seats then dips down in the center, it would look MUCH meaner

I was imagining the same type of viper-ish roofline. Definitely would add some meanness to it.

• Mega Users

love this. rear end is so so IMO but I could get used to it. I will buy in 3 or 4 years once more versions come out.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

Automobile magazine just did a great review of the brz, and I think its gonna be great for what it is.

My fav part of the whole article was that they gave 6 pages of the article to the brz, while a small blurb on the last page was given to the Scion version :-)

my friend told me about carbon fiber wheels? is there any truth to that? sounds pretty outlandish for a subaru

Nope, standard aluminum wheels. Though they look pretty light for an OEM wheel. We'll see when someone finally gets one off and unshod.

Archived