LegacyGT.com

Help broknindarkagain

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Ill get you man my swap can wait ill pop you some cash asap, or I am coming to GA soon we will meet up and I can help do something.

Sounds good man thanks

Any questions about the swap, just let me know

Im in a tight spot right now but i want to help donate so i can in about 2 weeks just message me ur email and ill send my donation in

Its on the first page of this thread. broknindarkagain@gmail.com thanks!

jab - can you edit that into your original post?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
lol. I'm now thinking why dont people like us help each other build they're cars?? like for real if like me and 10 or 15 other people were to pool some money together we'd be able to build all of are cars how we want to in like four or five months. "getting all the parts that is" why dont people do this. we could all have epic cars sooo much faster.. @_@. random thoughts. by. jab83 LOL

Something like this might work in some fashion....

Basically, rally together a bunch of members for a certain part, or whatever parts from a certain supplier. Submit it all in one order and I'm sure the supplier will give a pretty substantial discount if there is a large enough order.

Kind of like group buys, but a little bit different. We would just need to pick one person to coordinate / manage it.

I can start contacting companies like Rallitek, Whiteline, Kartboy, etc and see what kind of deals they can work out if anyone is interested in doing this.

EDIT :

I've started a thread about this. Second Gen Group Buy

To those that have helped, I really do thank you from the bottom of my heart. Every little bit helps. Hopefully things will start looking up soon.

I got a call from Subaru today for a job in service, so hopefully that will pan out good.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Thanks guys.

I may be moving to Gilbert, AZ (just outside of Phoenix) in a few months. I've been applying for jobs out here and out there. The Subaru dealer is in Chandler, AZ.

Hopefully I'm impressive enough over the phone. They don't seem to mind that I'm not able to come in and talk face to face right now

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

Whoever CC is that just paypaled me - thank you so much! HUGE help!

you're awesome!

who was that? or are you going to remain un-named? lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Thanks guys.

I may be moving to Gilbert, AZ (just outside of Phoenix) in a few months. I've been applying for jobs out here and out there. The Subaru dealer is in Chandler, AZ.

Hopefully I'm impressive enough over the phone. They don't seem to mind that I'm not able to come in and talk face to face right now

That just means you will be closer to me! then you can come help me do my STi swap :lol:

• I Donated
Jac. I'm happy for em ... But that means I'll be Losing my help! :/

If I do move, when things settle down and everything I'll be back to the Atlanta area to visit friends and my wifes family....So I will eventually be around to help with your swap. Like I told you, the both of us could probably do it in a weekend if we worked straight through and didn't goof around....

Actually, I bet we could do it in a day if we really put our minds to it.

Again, I have to say thank you for thoughts / prayers / help.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived