LegacyGT.com

Help broknindarkagain

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

I walked out of the shop today. I've made less than $100 over the past 5 weeks...while these other guys have walked away with quite a bit of money. I've been investing so much time that I have no time to look for other work during normal business hours.

Not to mention, I got tired of being treated like a "shop bitch".

I just randomly showed up...backed up my OB into the shop...and loaded up my tool box. My Snap On box stands 6 feet tall and weighs probably about 1500ish lbs loaded with tools. It is 3 stackable sections...so it wasn't too bad to load up into the OB....however I was scraping the ground constantly on the drive home.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
It will...especially since I was the only person in the building who actually turned wrenches...or even knew how to change oil lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Yeah...they wont be around for much longer.

They have been trying to get another mechanic in there for months, but nobody will work for them and not get paid...

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

The dudes at this shop are harassing me saying I stole a bunch of stuff. They have made a long list of things that are either non-existent, or things that belong to me...lol

On another note, the Toyota dealer called me about a job opening. I'm waiting for the dude to call me back because he is on lunch.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

Yeah they are something else lol.

I've talked with the Subaru dealer in AZ and it seems pretty promising. I'll still be moving out there, but I need something to do here until I move. I've lived far too long without income...Can't do it anymore. The only reason why I'm still hanging in there is because of the help / support I have got from people.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived