LegacyGT.com

Help broknindarkagain

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

They are looking for a mechanic lol

Looking for a mechanic/certified mechanic that is in search of a job

This can turn into a FULL time position...

before you contact us, please read the following:

Shop is in Canton.. must have transportation

COMMISSION PERCENT ONLY!! meaning, if there is a job, you get paid on the spot.. when there is no customers.. you will help clean up and help get customers

must have OWN tools

must have experience in an auto shop... must know how to diagnose problems such as electrical, misfires, brake problems, engine problems. transmission problems

must have a POSITIVE attitude and willing to get dirty

:

Pay will be per job.. as of right now, we are a NEW business so customer base is slow.. but the more you help, the more you will get bonused! plenty of bonuses by us!

Please send resume, skills and your abilities!

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

yup lol. made me laugh. "plenty of bonuses by us"

I'm sorry but when I read that I see "We don't have enough business to pay you, so we expect you to work for free!"

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Come out to Salt Lake! We have Subarus out our ears here. Supposedly our economy is strong even though I am having a hard time finding a job. But you should be all right! :lol:

You could just pretend to be considering converting to Mormonism and 'The Church' would take care of you while you landed a job! You would have to go to church and listen to missionaries though. But on the other days we could go find a wrecked WRX or something for my future swap. I would even make us sandwiches. :p

..... lol. for really john they are trying to steal you from me. LOL. grrrrrrrr. :/ its bad enough he's moving.LOL. i liked him being 4 hours away! damn it. . . . . . . .

LMAO

Well I better Join. Come to Pa cost of living is next to nothing compared to GA and we get snow...nuf said. There are plenty of people here who hate dealerships and would pay you top dollar to do some work outta your garage. And Im tired of being the subaru guy. Everybody I know are honda guys with the select amount of VW guys

• I Donated

Yeah this is what I loaded up in my poor Outback. The car hated it SO MUCH

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/DSC01132.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/DSC01131.jpg

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

brokn,

given your knowledge and talent, i would suggest you log on to every subaru forum you can find, present your resume and ask if any one is interested in hiring. or if any one needs any work done.

it can't hurt and you might get lucky. there are more than 6 or 8 good sites and they all have some members in the atlanta area, i would guess.

at one time, usmb had a banner with a bunch of subaru site links. subaru owners are always looking for a good mechanic. especially one who knows his stuff and is honest.

maybe make a new logon name as ''subaru mechanic in hotlanta'' or something.

it can't hurt.

You should move out where I am. Not too far from where you are now and inexpensive costs of living. There are literally a ton of subaru's out here and the nearest place to get them worked on is the dealership just over an hour away.

I left my house at about 2 ish today and before I'd driven 3/4's of a mile I saw 4 other subaru's and 5 more on the rest of my 2.5 mile trip. My neighbor bought his wife a brand new OB and is even looking at getting rid of his M5 to get a new LGT.

Opening up a shop that specializes in Subaru's would work well, it isn't very expensive to do, and there isn't enough legit shops around here to even get any car worked on.. Even shops that specialize in high end cars are full of a-holes..

• I Donated
Sorry John the fogs still haven't hit the mail yet I have been really busy this week should be the next business day

Its all good. Take you're time man!

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• 4 weeks later...
Hey all..... Seems Johns in a very very very tight spot again. He's way and place to go to AZ has fallin through. So He's trapped in GA with no money to pay rent and car is gonna get repo'd NEED THE Help!!!!!!!! anyone local to him No of any jobs? or anything he can do??? come on!!!

• I Donated
He's way and place to go to AZ has fallin through

Just my way out there fell though. I'm trying to work something out though...but who knows whatwill happen

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived