LegacyGT.com

Help broknindarkagain

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Nope, I have military housing though. I could live out on the economy but I like my 2 car garage

hahahaha

If I had my own garage, I would just work out of my garage fixing cars

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

i know where you can get a JDM ej20 quad cam turbo engine for $750.

i hope this isn't salt in the wound for brokin but i know this forum has interest in things like this.

let me know if you are interested.

• I Donated
i hope this isn't salt in the wound for brokin

Don't worry its not. Honestly right now I really don't give a shit about it. I have more important things to worry about.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Heaps of room for someone of your expertise to start a subaru shop in New Zealand :p subarus galore here and only a handful of trustworthy people that I could say honestly know a lot about them here :/ sucks

EDIT: Plus it'd be a dream come true judging from your previous posts all the RHD's here would fulfil your needs xD

• I Donated
Tons is an understatement haha.

Read the rest of the thread, feel for you dude. The guy that repo'd you 20r needs a fish slap :/

I have a very nice non-violent and non-vandal revenge planned

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

It will be.

And the best part is I have to go nowhere near him....or have anything to do with him to do it.

I may share it later on lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://classicfun.ws/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Do-you-have-any-idea-how-fast-you-were-scrolling-480x4513.jpg

Archived