LegacyGT.com

My 08 legacy in progress

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't. My trucks a while different story bud. You guys are dumbasses for doging on my car. It's a freaking car get a damn life outside of your Moms basement. Oh and 5 % tint is the best thing you could do to a car or truck o got it on both of my vehicles and it's amazing won't have another car with out it.

What mods does your truck have? Cold air intake and flowmasters?

Call me when you need your truck towed, I got that.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I don't. My trucks a while different story bud. You guys are dumbasses for doging on my car. It's a freaking car get a damn life outside of your Moms basement. Oh and 5 % tint is the best thing you could do to a car or truck o got it on both of my vehicles and it's amazing won't have another car with out it.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNA1hHOei_o2X8DfNxTuNfinB9bW4PlqXyOMa_jPXe97LlTZjSlIX2eZuAMA

all of the so-called "dumbasses" here have faster car than both your truck and your "sick 2.5i"

oh, and those cars look like grocery getter too... perhaps...

• I Donated
You guys are dumbasses for doging on my car. It's a freaking car get a damn life outside of your Moms basement.

That's funny, by the way you write, I thought you were the one living in your mom's basement.

Sorry, but your car is ricey, and rice is pointless. Cars are for getting from point A to point B. If a mod makes it easier or quicker to get from point A to point B, it's a worthwhile mod. If it's just there because you think it looks cool, it's not.

Oh and 5 % tint is the best thing you could do to a car or truck o got it on both of my vehicles and it's amazing won't have another car with out it.

Around here, 5% tint will get you a tint ticket approximately every 5 minutes. I guess they don't give out tint tickets in Hickville? :lol:

i think the car looks good. you guys dont know shit about torque or fast cars. all i see are a bunch of slow in here and yes outbacks are for bitches. its a bitches car, so if you are a 70 y/o bitch with a beat up vagina, then by all means i would own a outback as well.

Because you are covering up it's PURPOSE! Genius!

Heres a dumbass right here everyone. No i am not covering the purpose. The lights are perfectly fine to see can see the red tail light still through the tint. nice try though.. Genius! :lol: Get your facts straight before talking shit. your looking at pictures. Not the actual car.

Archived