LegacyGT.com

My 08 legacy in progress

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smell. I wouldn't ever have to take a shower. Sure i wouldn't enjoy foods as much as the smell is as much contributing factor (if not more) than taste and texture, but i never appreciated things that smell good anyway. Flowers? Nah dude. Shampoo? Nope.

Plus, every filthy hooker would be acceptable :D

youd have to think about the downfall to this one, mainly in the company that would keep you.

Id rather be able to not taste anything and have some fine ass booty around my arm than smell like a pile of shit that was set on fire and stomped out with boots made of hot garbage...and have toothless hookers on my tail

living without touch means living without pain, but what about the pleasure of sex? It would be pointless.

seriously. Kinda like being lactose intolerant. Id have to her, thats a no go. And sight, absolutely. Although sometimes in the dark, i close my eyes and see if i can daredevil my way around. Im pretty good at it

youd have to think about the downfall to this one, mainly in the company that would keep you.

Id rather be able to not taste anything and have some fine ass booty around my arm than smell like a pile of shit that was set on fire and stomped out with boots made of hot garbage...and have toothless hookers on my tail

It's not that I wouldn't shower. I still would. Toothless hookers give good gum too, don't knock it until you've tried it.

Its not illegal GENIUS!:lol:

View the laws, it is illegal to obstruct signaling lights. I'll quote your states code, if you want. It is illegal. Just because you think it looks sick, doesn't make it illegal. I'm willing to bet your 5% tint is illegal too. What's your state? I'll quote the law for you, since I know how to read.

I don't get the Outback hate. How is my car different than any Legacy wagon?

I think grandmas would choose the 2.5i over an LGT or OBXT. What grandma needs 300+hp?

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

seriously. Kinda like being lactose intolerant. Id have to her, thats a no go. And sight, absolutely. Although sometimes in the dark, i close my eyes and see if i can daredevil my way around. Im pretty good at it

Navigating with eyes closed is always something to make you feel boss, especially when you know you just narrowly avoided bumping your knee into something.

I daredevil sometimes too, but not when I go to the bathroom. You only make that mistake once.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I daredevil sometimes too, but not when I go to the bathroom. You only make that mistake once.

Like in the middle of the night when you don't want to turn the glaring light on just to pee. Your eyes are adjusted to the darkness and navigation towards the toilet becomes a possible mode of travel. Just don't trip over the dog.

Archived