LegacyGT.com

My 08 legacy in progress

oh sweet he's getting his buddy with a played out mustang to join and defend him. I think he mad.

played out? is that all you can come up with? what do you drive a outback as well? in reality every car is played out unless they had a limited edition run of them from the factory. with 13,3xx units sold ya guess you could say its played out.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just wondering how he couldn't justify the fact that his headlights aren't "that dark" by taking a picture of his car with the same camera that he took with his truck.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's funny when they get their friends to join forums just to try and support them too! It's not blatantly obviously if anyone was wondering though.

i think the car looks good. you guys dont know shit about torque or fast cars. all i see are a bunch of slow in here and yes outbacks are for bitches. its a bitches car, so if you are a 70 y/o bitch with a beat up vagina, then by all means i would own a outback as well.

easy there kiddo, whyre you so mad?

I drive an outback and a 2.5 NA LGT.

I just think it's funny that he "doesn't care" so much about our opinions but he's shown his progress to uh, get our opinion, and then has come and kept replying to this for a month and a half.

HE DOESN'T CARE SO HE WONT RESPOND TO THIS.

Honestly, I'm surprised he figured out how to use quotations correctly.

I was just wondering how he couldn't justify the fact that his headlights aren't "that dark" by taking a picture of his car with the same camera that he took with his truck.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It's funny when they get their friends to join forums just to try and support them too! It's not blatantly obviously if anyone was wondering though.

My headlights are dark at all. nice try ^^^^^DUMBASS^^^^^

LOL so ok, pretty much any car that's made on a production line is played out. What do you own a VW?

wait wat?? :lol:

I have a 11 Jetta and I tinted my head and tail lights to 30% (wtf 30% means anyway, who give a s***) it is perfectly safe, legal and my car looks SICK YOOOOOOOOoooooo..............

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT:

What sense could you possibly live without?

Id like to think Id live without the sense of taste just fine. Id be able to get nutrition from just about anythign edible, no matter how bad it tastes. And it wouldnt matter! And imagine the things you could eat for money!

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT:

What sense could you possibly live without?

Id like to think Id live without the sense of taste just fine. Id be able to get nutrition from just about anythign edible, no matter how bad it tastes. And it wouldnt matter! And imagine the things you could eat for money!

This might be a first, but I agree with you.

i think the car looks good. you guys dont know shit about torque or fast cars. all i see are a bunch of slow in here and yes outbacks are for bitches. its a bitches car, so if you are a 70 y/o bitch with a beat up vagina, then by all means i would own a outback as well.

look like some kids on Youtube got lost ..

Smell. I wouldn't ever have to take a shower. Sure I wouldn't enjoy foods as much as the smell is as much contributing factor (if not more) than taste and texture, but I never appreciated things that smell good anyway. Flowers? nah dude. Shampoo? Nope.

Plus, every filthy hooker would be acceptable :D

Archived