LegacyGT.com

My 08 legacy in progress

• I Donated
Hahaha ricer mods? Mine has no ricer mods nice try. Man you are funny trying to call my car a ricer let's see what your car looks like pal

It mostly looks like a dirty stock LGT, dents and scratches here and there. Only mod you can see from the outside is a FMIC, and an exhaust cutout if you look closely. It's almost like it doesn't have 2.5 times the power that yours does! :lol:

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xzero keep trying buddy I'll give you and F for ******* dumbass

See the thing is...I don't have to try when you set yourself up for failure :lol:

FIRST OF ALL, its xero. L2READ. not xzero, not zero, xero. Yes it is quite complicated I understand that, so for that I forgive you.

Secondly,

"I'll give you, and(?) F for ******* dumbass"

Well, what are you giving me? I'm waiting? Are you singing the profanity alphabet? I'm surprised you actually knew how many asterisks to type out :lol:

So your willing to risk someone having bad eyesight, especially at night, at the cost of having your car totaled because they didn't see you?

Please use a period every now and then so I can make it through at least half of the crap your write

LGT is a sleeper, Outback XT is even the "worst" of a sleeper!

This 2.5i "truck guy" apparently didn't know what he's talking about or don't even know what's a LGT or Outback XT is... :redface:

yea "sick" 2.5i, wait until you see a real LGT or a Grandma Outback sleeper kicking your @ into shame, just because you have a ricey looking 2.5i

FWIW, "A sleeper is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior. Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part. While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels."

this, which many of us have :rolleyes:

Have you thought about "clearing" your front headlights instead of the tint?

I figure you can still have all the light and still be blacked out: Best of both worlds.

Also just my $0.02... if you don't care what they say than ignore them, because responding you're just feeding the trolls.

Who cares about power it's a car. I'm a truck guy the only reason I have this is to drive to work n back I'm a truck country guy... xzero keep trying buddy I'll give you and F for ******* dumbass

Welcome to the forum.

I don't know if you have read the Forum Rules about rude or offensive posting but I suggest you do. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks

Stay Stock Stay Happy

Archived