LegacyGT.com

My 08 legacy in progress

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Tinted tails - The most rice thing ever, and also stupid.

Tinted headlights - The stupidest thing ever, and also rice.

I like the basket, though. I had one on my old Forester (with the basket extension). It was extremely useful. I should have kept the basket when I sold that car.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

i dont really care what you think about my tinted head lights n tail lights i like it, makes the car look sick in my opinion plus you drive an outback thats a grandma car

Makes the car dangerous too.

My "grandma" car is more LGT than outback, junior.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

i dont really care what you think about my tinted head lights n tail lights i like it, makes the car look sick in my opinion plus you drive an outback thats a grandma car

his "grandma" OB has more horses than your 2.5i :lol:

all black? meh

tinted head and tail light? FAIL

I was disappointed to see how far you've pushed your nice car (from the first post) into this mess

why would you want your 2.5i to look sick anyway :redface:

Haha my car looks way better then what it used too first and I really don't give a shit about horse power I'm not racing my car. You can talk all the shit you want your not gunna change my mind. And yes your cars still a grandma car

• I Donated
Oh if I get rear ended it's there fault it's not illegal to have tinted tail lights and that just means I get a new truck

Actually, if your safety equipment is not in good working order, it's your fault. You will be ticketed and your insurance will go up. Nice try, though.

How old are you?

Clearly 12. The words "gunna" and "sick" just gave me a hint.

Oh and Bac5.2 I'm calling you grandma from now on :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FYI Mr. Junior/Tike/Anklebiter/Teenybopper/Pubescent, if an actual GRANDMOTHER, was driving behind you at night on the road, your car WOULD be totaled considering that fact even though the Outback would have tried to illuminate your car with the outback's wondrous lights, the grandmother's eyes would have blended you in with the rest of the sky, thus totaling your car. But hey, at least it looks sick!

PS: It is your car and I would not have found poor qualities if you had not used profanity to try and defend what you have done to your car. If you like it, then neglect what others say instead of trying to refute their arguments.

<3

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond with a "you drive an outback" comment. That point aside, tinted tails are incredibly dangerous and risky for other drivers trying to work out what you are doing. Multiple times I have though people have had blown tail lights when it's just been heavily tinted exactly like yours.

I do like how it looks but also find it quite risky.

Wow your gay nice heart at the end fag and my lights work just fine you can see them just as well as if they were stock so nice try there and no it would not be my fault someone rear ended me. I would not get a ticket either because like I said it's not illegal to have it so nice try keep bitching junior

^This is what he wrote.

This is how it should be.

Wow, you're happy nice heart at the end of your very thoughtful response kind sir.

My lights are fully functional and one cannot see them at all so I will still try my best to refute you. Oh, and it would be my fault when someone surprises me from the back. ;)

I would DEFINITELY get a ticket either because I said it's not illegal OR it's sick so. try keep bitching junior. <--------to a COP.

Ah, I love English. Oh and...

<3

Keep the tints comin' son. wut you got.

Archived