LegacyGT.com

can an off duty cop actually send u tickets in the mail?

rapture

lol all i know is there is a reason for the tint levels , one being when they are to dark you cant see your ****** side mirrors which is a big no no...... impairing your ability to drive cause of some silly tints is not arguable, theres a reason you can tint the rear and not the front windows....... plus a cop should be able to see if your pointing a ****** gun at him if hes trying to pull you over...... its common sense people.... grow up. Keep your tints legal and you wont have a problem, and if your scared of crackheads breaking into your car get insurance, move, pay for parking, get a different car, or put the shit in your trunk.... herp derp!!!!.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha this dude was a total tool bag too.

i really wasn't driving crazy i always use my turn signals

i was mostly in one lane the whole time

i def wasn't speeding it's a stretch of road called columbus blvd./delaware ave.

there's alot of lights so you cannot even get into 4th gear between most lights

i think it's a 35 or 45 speed limit

idk what i did that was soo bad ? i think hes just a pissed off juice head cop that was mad cause my lgt shit all over his benz...... like he kept asking if i was a cop. before he said anything else.....so what it's ok if i was ???

in retrospect i should've just rolled up my windows.

Did he ask you if you were a cop then flash the badge. Dude was probably a renta cop driving a 1990 nothing benz. I drive that stretch everyday. I would have asked him for his badge # and he probably would have changed his whole attitude. The reason I am ranting is that I know a lot of cops and that sh@t just don't fly. If he isn't on duty, he can't do squat.:spin:

Grammar Nazi is in the house

This is pretty much always a way to make yourself look worse. First you just used poor grammar, but now you're being downright insulting. You just compared someone literally correcting your mistake to one of the worst genocides in history. Or a Seinfeld episode. Either way, it's like someone pointing out that your fly is open and in response to them, punching yourself in the cock.

This is pretty much always a way to make yourself look worse. First you just used poor grammar, but now you're being downright insulting. You just compared someone literally correcting your mistake to one of the worst genocides in history. Or a Seinfeld episode. Either way, it's like someone pointing out that your fly is open and in response to them, punching yourself in the cock.

Sorry if it came across offensive, it is just an expression. Just don't have patience for people that think their opinion of anothers grammar is remotely relevant to the topic at hand. Hence TROLL.

Archived