LegacyGT.com

can an off duty cop actually send u tickets in the mail?

rapture

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear ya, but a lil typo, on a forum with a lot of international/foreign people and all walks of life, you gotta have an open mind. Its a forum on the net its not that serious. I'm a computer engineer, and deal with tedious code and stupid people all day, no need to make posting so dramatic. Especially when your doing it to put someone down or make them feel inferior. If your going to bring work etiquette and skills into question then half this forum would be fired! This is not a job application, its people sharing information. When you start to ostracize people based on something so trivial its counter productive. Most real professionals have an on and off switch. No need for people to have ego trips and be so arrogant and obnoxious to others. My comment was not in general, it was pertaining to the situation at hand. Some of the most helpful. informed and credible people on this site have English as a second language and they still provide very good information even though its riddled with grammatical errors. I do not see people picking on them, but its OK to pick on the little guy. That is just lame and weak.

tl;dr

Archived