LegacyGT.com

can an off duty cop actually send u tickets in the mail?

rapture

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crackheads are definitely deterred by tint. I can't imagine them ever just randomly breaking into a car and having a look around. Alarm systems also tend to stop them because they're so rational and afraid of arrest. They also use UV-based vision so they can see inside your locked glove box and trunk, but it's 99.9% blocked by tint, so it's a must!

technically they are not supposed to pull you over unless they have a primary reason. such as speeding or driving wreckless

Why would they pull you over just for driving without getting into a wreck? Isn't that how we're all supposed to drive?

pffff, what r u,a grammer nazi?!? (its a forum not an english class) aahhhhhhahahah

obviously,most of u have no clue what its like to live in or around a city or an area with more to do than going to walmart on the weekends!

uh , i don't leave anything "out in the open" inside my locked car for anyone to steal.

aaaand move??? why would i move i have a great spot. you can't run from your problems in life.... uh no see u assume alot of shit which in turn makes U an ass!

and btw.....no tickets so far!

seriously i wouldnt expect any one from nebraska, va, or illinois to understand what its like living in a city with 1.5million people...especially one like philly.

:lol:

Certainly! Chicago is definitely not a city with any sort of crime, vagrants, crackheads, or the like. It's the bastion of light in the universe, and surely we are the model for Utopia and all future societies. We certainly don't have almost twice the population of a city like Philly here.

If you don't keep anything out in the open, then what exactly is the tint hiding? They can't see things that they.. already can't see?

I get nervous parking my car in a lot of places around here, but I certainly don't think "OH! Tint will save me!"

fishy, I thought the entire driving test in Italy was to make sure you can get down to the end of the street without failing to hit a single car?

:lol:

Certainly! Chicago is definitely not a city with any sort of crime, vagrants, crackheads, or the like. It's the bastion of light in the universe, and surely we are the model for Utopia and all future societies. We certainly don't have almost twice the population of a city like Philly here.

If you don't keep anything out in the open, then what exactly is the tint hiding? They can't see things that they.. already can't see?

I get nervous parking my car in a lot of places around here, but I certainly don't think "OH! Tint will save me!"

fishy, I thought the entire driving test in Italy was to make sure you can get down to the end of the street without failing to hit a single car?

Hahahaha :lol:

Oddly enough I just watched Source Code which I believe takes place in Chicago and the sections that they filmed looked beautiful.

pffff, what r u,a grammer nazi?!? (its a forum not an english class) aahhhhhhahahah

obviously,most of u have no clue what its like to live in or around a city or an area with more to do than going to walmart on the weekends!

uh , i don't leave anything "out in the open" inside my locked car for anyone to steal.

aaaand move??? why would i move i have a great spot. you can't run from your problems in life.... uh no see u assume alot of shit which in turn makes U an ass!

and btw.....no tickets so far!

You are correct. This is not an English class. Your way of typing is gaining you so much more credibility on here then I ever thought possible.

seriously i wouldnt expect any one from nebraska, va, or illinois to understand what its like living in a city with 1.5million people...especially one like philly.

You just won 3 Internets for your last post by proving to the forum that in deed, Chicago, IL does not have more than 1.5 Million people in it. more like 2.5+ Million. Carry on. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Speaking of

u assume alot of shit which in turn makes U an ass!

We get to

I am in Nebraska, not from Nebraska. I'm originally from Europe. This country has absolutely nothing to offer in order to surprise me as far as heavy, crazy traffic is concerned.

I was just kidding around, of course, but if you must insist, that's not me being a grammar nazi, but you failing at elementary logic. You add "less" to the word wreck in order to convey the exact opposite when in fact it's not even the idea you're trying to explain? Fail

Thanks for the chuckle.

You forgot the part where they put a full martini glass on the dash and if you spill any, you fail the test.

OMG this is hilarious !!!!! I would call the police first! Did this asshole show you his badge? You should have taken his name and badge number. If he were in fact a REAL cop in his jurisdiction, he needs to give you the ticket on the spot, or call for backup. Get a lawyer and sue for harrassment. Cops pick on stupid people, I would have spit in his face and drove off...... WHAT ****** COP ASKS IF YOUR A COP!?!?!?!?! how big is your city for him to not know his CO WORKERS!!! That means that toolbag is out of JURISDICTION!!!! END OF STORY!!!!!

WHAT ****** COP ASKS IF YOUR A COP!?!?!?!?!

I also agree, asking "are you a cop" is very odd for someone like me here in Nebraska. See, we all know each other in this small town of Lincoln with a population of 200, out of which about 15 have their driver's license and that's counting myself. When two of us happen to meet on a public road, no matter what we drive we wave at each other enthusiastically because it is exciting to see another fellow member of your community happen to perform the same exciting thing as you, and that is driving. But it's also nerve wracking if both of us happen to be going the same direction because at the next light I just know we're about to hit a two-car traffic jam and take forever for us to get to work.

I'm done for now, I think.

man bosco are u kidding me?

what are u like 90

u sound like a bitter old man.

where i live in fishtown philadelphia tint is a must.(as well as a top notch alarm system)

see crack heads and scrappers are always looking for a car with tools or whatever they can steal so actually the tint helps alot!

and i have no problem seeing at night or whenever and my tint is DARK.

aside from the fact it makes the car look soo much better!

Not kidding at all.

Old but not bitter.

Philadelphia, that explains a lot.

So they don't break into cars unless they see something in them?

You are either stupid, lying or both if you don't think your vision is limited with dark tint.

Looks are subjective.

btw do you still live at home in your parents basement?

Stay Stock Stay Happy

LOL the more i read this thread......

Undercover cops give tickets toooooo, wtf does undercover mean?????

he was either NOT a cop or off duty!!! Undercover cops have guns, badges and tickets just the same , just street clothes and unmarked cars. Its not an off duty cops job to give TRAFFIC tickets and moving violation tickets. Bottom line real cops have the shit they need to bust your ass whenever and wherever, and if they dont, I would be scared, call 911 and say some crazy person is claiming to be a cop and acting in a crazed manor , give the plate number. Did you try and call 911 in front of him. Just say i'm going to call the real cops now, and close your window. impersonating a cop is a crime as well.

I also agree, asking "are you a cop" is very odd for someone like me here in Nebraska. See, we all know each other in this small town of Lincoln with a population of 200, out of which about 15 have their driver's license and that's counting myself. When two of us happen to meet on a public road, no matter what we drive we wave at each other enthusiastically because it is exciting to see another fellow member of your community happen to perform the same exciting thing as you, and that is driving. But it's also nerve wracking if both of us happen to be going the same direction because at the next light I just know we're about to hit a two-car traffic jam and take forever for us to get to work.

I'm done for now, I think.

I can see the two of you pulling over in your tractors to talk about corn.

LOL the more i read this thread......

Undercover cops give tickets toooooo, wtf does undercover mean?????

he was either NOT a cop or off duty!!! Undercover cops have guns, badges and tickets just the same , just street clothes and unmarked cars. Its not an off duty cops job to give TRAFFIC tickets and moving violation tickets. Bottom line real cops have the shit they need to bust your ass whenever and wherever, and if they dont, I would be scared, call 911 and say some crazy person is claiming to be a cop and acting in a crazed manor , give the plate number. Did you try and call 911 in front of him. Just say i'm going to call the real cops now, and close your window. impersonating a cop is a crime as well.

He was too busy hiding his weed.

OMG did you look at the badge???? your telling me an off duty cop pulled you over for tints and mild speeding????? i'm starting to think what ruskibear said about hiding your weed is true. You must have been nervous for some reason, hence impairing your judgement and believing the ranting and raving of a mad man.

Archived