LegacyGT.com

super wide//

Hey.. THe grille is cool. i know its too short. but its still cool. I made it out of a 1995 legacy L grille. It was red so i didn't waste my good paint to find bad spots in it to sand out. and brokn asked me to put it in the car so he could do that.lol But Its done now gotta do one more coat of paint then its good to go :D

323134_10150279784052670_791302669_7846708_5043492_o.jpg.dc43dd9d7f043a17ed2ec240007b725f.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. It looks good though.. Its still not perfect but i think its as good as it'll get unless i completely take it apart and do each piece by its self. But then it'd be a paint to put back together. D:

Haha. I don't mean if it serves an actual purpose! I'm curious if exhaust actually comes/came out of it or if it was literally a de-bottomed water bucket just stuck down there...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• I Donated
Nope. Their fault for not being the wiser. :)

Thats what I said!

There actually is a story behind it.

About a month ago, I ordered a large pan pepperoni and a large order of cheese bread with EXTRA seasoning.

Well, 2 hours later (after they told me 30 minutes) my food showed up. It was all kinds of screwed up. cheese bread had no seasoning on it, and the pizza looked like it was put together by a 5 year old. I then had to wait for another hour and a half for them to bring me new food....but they didn't. They brought me a cup of pepperonis and a cup of seasoning. I wound up getting a refund but I still wasn't happy until I got free food...lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

LOL thats great.. ME and some of my friends went to mc d's at like 9:55 right before they close the inside. order some food. then pull out a jar of pennies! the cashiers face was great. we got like 12 burgers fries and drinks was great. :D then we went to walmart and played dodge ball lol

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/Rubenjc111/CBADBF1E-orig.jpg

Spring break 2000! We arrived at the IHOP at 1:15am and the waiter took our order and promptly left to help other tables. At almost 2:15 we ask the manager to check on our order and he comes back and tells us it was never put in!! WTF?!?

I wanted to kill myself....I was so dang hungry that I walked over to the food assembly line and just grabbed the toast off of a plate and just started to eat. I called over to my friends, "foods over here"! Good Times!!

lmao. when down in the cloud my friends and i stopped in at olive garden. showing up sunglasses drawn still at like 6 pm, we asked for a table. we went outside and sat/stand with the rest. taking pictures of everything. everybody. with people. in the street. this went on at the table too! lmao great times. o and the the food was delicious.

I think we convinced everybody that we were hopped up tourist. plus kenzie speaks german.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/Rubenjc111/CBADBF1E-orig.jpg

Spring break 2000! We arrived at the IHOP at 1:15am and the waiter took our order and promptly left to help other tables. At almost 2:15 we ask the manager to check on our order and he comes back and tells us it was never put in!! WTF?!?

I wanted to kill myself....I was so dang hungry that I walked over to the food assembly line and just grabbed the toast off of a plate and just started to eat. I called over to my friends, "foods over here"! Good Times!!

My friends would have made sure that we didn't pay for ANY of the food. Would've been free. Or else.

Archived