LegacyGT.com

super wide//

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

Yes they are both 6.5 speakers.

and no, i dont have the o2 worked out yet. I'm busy doing a clutch on an 03 Mini Cooper S (supercharged 6 speed) and a full gasket kit on an 06 maxima....plus whatever other bull shit jobs come in like brakes and what not.

When I'm the only one in there turning wrenches, I get kind of backed up and don't have time to fix my own shit lol.

On the bright side of things though, my EJ20R will be going under the knife this month

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Haha. Did you at least get the best of the 'Vette while you were going strong? Also, what kind of BHP are you pushing in the EJ20R? I have an EJ20G and I'm about to all out on it and I'm wondering what the breaking point is on HP...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• I Donated

I dyno at 230 hp / 229 tq. I can push that engine to about 400 if I put a bigger turbo on it.

And yes, I embarrassed the Vette in the process of blowing my car up lol

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I dyno at 230 hp / 229 tq. I can push that engine to about 400 if I put a bigger turbo on it.

And yes, I embarrassed the Vette in the process of blowing my car up lol

Nice. :)

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• I Donated

haha.

Perks of having your own shop. You can actually have fun if you want.

I was bored...and curious if I could spin all 4 tires

If I wasn't lowered I would have kept going on out the door...but there is a bit of a drop there and I would have torn off the front bumper if I did

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

• I Donated

I've started a tradition. Any vehicle capable of burning rubber will do so on its way out the door...as long as the customer is cool with it lol

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/abandonthreadp1.gif

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

I've started a tradition. Any vehicle capable of burning rubber will do so on its way out the door...as long as the customer is cool with it lol

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/abandonthreadp1.gif

Yes! video dat sheet!

Archived