LegacyGT.com

super wide//

Baddog, we didn't pay for anything and the manager gave us all rainchecks to get whatever we wanted when we came in next.

Wait?!? Baddog this is basically a fun trollin' thread what are you doing here? I like your DARK answer although it doesn't contribute a fun story of it's own in anyway...Man, lighten up!

If you are not 100% serious then you are griping about how you hate you car in so many ways.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/Rubenjc111/A399691E-orig.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated

At an old shop I use to work at, I told my manager that the "kanooter valve" on the car was bad. I showed him an oil leak and told him that because the "kanooter valve" was putting out a "diagonal charge" it was puking out kanooting fluid.

He went inside and tried to sell the customer a kanooter valve.

Some people should not work in the automotive field lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Dear good how long you give it till a mod messages me about my new ranking? lmao

I doubt they will lol.

excellent avitar!

I think you're drunk joe

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

Kanooter valve isn't making fun of canadians.

The Canada thing.......thats all about.....well nevermind. Just make sure you blame Canada

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived