LegacyGT.com

New PLTek "FLOW" Bellmouth DP w/02 bung

PLTek

it's a shorty, you still keep your mid cat to be environmentally friendly :)

So, basically it still had two stock cats and one high flow cat - therefore it should still be be emissions friendly in Cali and NY then. I'm a bit nervous about touching the DP for this reason. $250 sounds like a great price :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

yes, you will retain 1 stock cat in the midpipe, this is exactly the same set up i have on my ride.

yes, this set up fits automatic tranny since you are only swapping the shorty dp

The price is:

645 for the AP

499 for the uppipe, downpipe, 6 gaskets

Free shipping

I have 1 uppipe left and waiting for more to come in :)

Let me know if i can be of further asistance.

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Peter,

Just wondering if you guys still plan on creating a AP map tuned specifically for the Flow UP/DP combo? Would this be significantly better than the regular stage 2 map?

Hello,

Also in about a month, we will have a COBB PROTUNED Map that will have the "FLOW" shorty dp and a catless uppipe, (either COBB or Lachute) tuned for. This map will be for sale or we will sell the uppipe/downpipe/AP with custom map STAGE2 bundle.

Kindly let me know so that I can get this going.

Best Regards,

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

how are you?

We decided against it for now. If you get a custom tune, you can realize about 15hp gain over COBBs stage2 if you use it locally.

If you want to create a custom tune but still want it to work for everyone out there, you have to scale back to make sure that its safe. So net-net, you might get a slight increase in power but it may not be worth the risk.

We are looking into creating a nice turbo upgrade package that will create enough power where the pro-tuned map, eventhough scaled back a bit, will still make crazy power.

Looking into different turbo, intercooler options right now

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

anytime.

Sorry about the confusion. We get ahead of ourselves sometimes.

Once we find a local tuner we feel comfortable working with, you will see some nice packages.

I hope that you are happy with the FLOW product

THank you

PS

PLtek,llc

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived