LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

• I Donated
Stock ECU program, no AP. Had battery disconnected a couple weeks ago when I put in new o-rings at the intake mani/tgv connection. Car has been doing this for the past 4 years, but is getting progressively worse. Used to only do it when below freezing outside until engine warmed up. Now, it can be 60 outside and does it until engine fully warmed to 1/2 way point on temp gauge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if our cars have IACVs? Or do they do everything through the DBW throttle?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't have a garage? Don't you live like 2 miles from me?

1car garage so full of tools and other crap that I haven't been able to put a car in there since I sold my toy car 4 years ago.... Toy car wasn't even sold for 2 hours before the wife started storing old baby shit in it.

And I am only about 2 miles down the road, off of Dolfield.

I'll check with my girlfriend, but I don't see why not.

Yeah, I'll check with the wife but I think she was taking our son out to another pumpkin patch so I could get stuff done around the house Sunday since we are busy Saturday.

• I Donated
Depending on weather thefultonhow, don't think much car work is going to get done tomorrow. But still down to meet and maybe grab some lunch at McD's or somewhere?

I mean, I've worked on my car in my garage when it's been colder than this. Up to you, but I'll send you a PM with my info.

Hey LGT family I think it's time for another meet, what do you guys think? I remember you guys talking about meeting up for a car show??? How many showed? As far as Saturday's go I'm mostly booked but Friday's and Sunday's work best. Just let me know, we can make it happen later on so more people will show!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/untitled-3.jpg

It's literally right off 95. And only about 2 miles away from Agile. Would be awesome to get a group together.

I think some of us are trying to arrange a meet at the Agile open house. Meet at the park and ride around 1030-11 and cruise in together.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Archived