LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

Not yet. :( Hopefully soon though! I'm itching for some updates.

I have quite the collection of parts in my room now

Aeromotive in tank pump

GS IWG bracket

BNR Turbo

Tial 38mm Wastegate

GS EWG up pipe

GS Gaskets

DW 850's

K&N typhoon intake

Hopefully this line is released soon! I want to have everything in and tuned come Nov 12th.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody know of a good collision place? I just came back from the ER due to the fact that some woman railed my car with her truck at about 25 mph and I'm pretty sure the tie rods are bent. The front left of the car isn't there anymore....any help would be appreciated.

I would post pics, but it was at night and it was raining. When I go to the place where the car is being held I'll take pics. So far it looks like I'm either going to IAG or Mile one Subaru collision center since my brother had his car taken care of and theyre work was flawless. They even back-ordered one of his prodrive wheels!

What are they doing?

uppipe/ewg install. took them some time because they had to custom cnc machine a bracket to block off the IWG.

600$ later....

im tired as hell.

but as soon as i drove it, OMG i feel sorry for those who havent experienced an EWG

• 2 weeks later...
YOOOOOOOOOo Alexandria VA is in the house!! where is the meet? im down with coming south to get away from the BS metro area cops. Sounds like Sunday Oct 30th? what time and where? ill be in Catharpin Manassas VA. got band practice but i can make it out after. Ive got an 08 LGT and would love to meet some of the other LGT fam. get at me

• I Donated
YOOOOOOOOOo Alexandria VA is in the house!! where is the meet? im down with coming south to get away from the BS metro area cops. Sounds like Sunday Oct 30th? what time and where? ill be in Catharpin Manassas VA. got band practice but i can make it out after. Ive got an 08 LGT and would love to meet some of the other LGT fam. get at me

The meet is north of Baltimore... as previously noted in the thread... ;)

I hope to be there. Maybe someone has some insight as to why car feels like it is going to stall whenever I am in stop and go traffic when it is cold out....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

did you reflash your ecu lately? do you have an accessport? if yes, just bump up DAT idle YO

did you reflash your ecu lately? do you have an accessport? if yes, just bump up DAT idle YO

Stock ECU program, no AP. Had battery disconnected a couple weeks ago when I put in new o-rings at the intake mani/tgv connection. Car has been doing this for the past 4 years, but is getting progressively worse. Used to only do it when below freezing outside until engine warmed up. Now, it can be 60 outside and does it until engine fully warmed to 1/2 way point on temp gauge.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Archived