LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agile on Nov 12th. Hope to see some of you guys there. I think a month notice is plenty of time to get some people together. Maybe we can get there early enough to all park together.
Slammed more than your girlfriend.

How about a pre-meet at the park and ride right before agile, at 95 and 152? Lets say around 1030? Then we can cruise the 2 miles from the park and ride into agile together?

How about a pre-meet at the park and ride right before agile, at 95 and 152? Lets say around 1030? Then we can cruise the 2 miles from the park and ride into agile together?

word, thatd be sick. post up a mapquest pic so we all have the same P&R in mind

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/00vr6gti/untitled-3.jpg

It's literally right off 95. And only about 2 miles away from Agile. Would be awesome to get a group together.

01rs25

SUBUPWR

Who else is down? Tentative plans include meeting at the park and ride around 1030-11 and cruising into Agile together. For those of you down south, its just a quick drive right up 95.

i would but sheesh thats like a 3 hr ride for me.

Thats quite a hike! Maybe next time. Quite possibly if IAG ever offers up a date for a open house. That's slightly closer to you.

i would but sheesh thats like a 3 hr ride for me.

cmonnnnn brrooooooo dont be a sissy :)

Thats quite a hike! Maybe next time. Quite possibly if IAG ever offers up a date for a open house. That's slightly closer to you.

theirs is coming up soon. i remember it was like mid fall last year, ill ask next time im in there. (tomorrow)

ok anyone gonna be in in Clifton VA tomorrow??!!. just got some new tires so im going to take a ride through the curvs. there are miles of low to high speed tight turns. perfect for our breed. Anyone down? ill be doing it regardless.. BUT all the metro area Legasy fam need to get together in the 30 to 40 min bubble around DC.

I'm in that bubble and I just got new tires too! But I'll be changing my oil, and washing the car tomorrow.

It hasn't been washed in the past 2 months! :(

• I Donated
I'm in that bubble and I just got new tires too! But I'll be changing my oil, and washing the car tomorrow.

It hasn't been washed in the past 2 months! :(

Mine hasn't been washd in even longer. I went to the meet in Frederick without washing it. :( I've had to do too much other stuff to it.

And I'm btting new tires in one hour! :wub:

Well atleast we'll all have new tires for the next meet. :lol:

I just bout a set of Toyo Proxes and they are substantially larger then the FX452 that they just replaced so I'm having quite a bit more rubbing. Guess it's time to bust out the fender roller again.

Archived