LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

I noticed when i first joined this forum that there was a ton of Marylander's, Pennsylvanian's and even Virginian's. Other than the IAG and local shop's annual meets i havent seen much going on around here for our Subaru's lately. I mean hell, the guys with no floorboards, 1.6l engines, and "hella-gay" stickers all over their cars have more meets than us it seems. If anyone would be down for something that all of us could meet up and just get to know each other and chill i would be down and im sure others are waiting for the same thing. Itd be nice to get to talk to people who at least know my car isnt a Camry :rolleyes:

if you have any places in mind for somewhere we could get together then spit some ideas out.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like we've got interest. A subaru friendly area wouldn't hurt, zenmasterbee, frederick isn't a bad idea. That's in the middle of most of the guys replying, do you personally know anyone at frederickmotors? That'd be tight if they knew thered be a couple of us going

• I Donated
I'm in Owings Mills, just northwest of Baltimore. There are a lot of empty parking lots around here, and a lot of places to eat. For the IAG meet, we had lunch at the Red Robin in Owings Mills beforehand.

I'm in Owings Mills, just northwest of Baltimore. There are a lot of empty parking lots around here, and a lot of places to eat. For the IAG meet, we had lunch at the Red Robin in Owings Mills beforehand.

I work in towson, do you commute to work in the a.m.?

Archived