LegacyGT.com

Anybody down for a meet? PA/MD/VA

charlie_sheen

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You gonna be at my house tomorrow? Round 1030 if you want?

75% - I guess I need to post on either RS25 or here, not both :lol: I'm still waiting to hear if my buddy needs help on his house or not. If not, I'll probably come up for a bit. I'll either have the GT or the ZX6R depending how bold I am to ride in this weather.

When are we meeting there, again?

sweet, thanks for elaborating :)

between 10-1030

Thank you sir~

75% - I guess I need to post on either RS25 or here, not both :lol: I'm still waiting to hear if my buddy needs help on his house or not. If not, I'll probably come up for a bit. I'll either have the GT or the ZX6R depending how bold I am to ride in this weather.

Gonna be alittle chilly on the bike I think. Bring the leg. I need a new bumper. :lol:

Hoping Agile has some store specials tomorrow. My sphincter tightened way up when I saw how much shipping was from FBP for rotors, pads, and 5 quarts of Extra S!

:lol:

They should be able to help you out, although I believe they only stock DBA's. So you may still end up being cheaper to get them from Fred Beans or IAG unless of course your looking for DBA's.

Hope to see you all! Remember you'll be making a LEFT off of Dulaney Valley. There will be signs for Stella Maris/ Villa Maria. That's where you want to turn!!! If you hit a large bridge you've gone too far and you'll have to turn around.

Slammed more than your girlfriend.

Gonna be alittle chilly on the bike I think. Bring the leg. I need a new bumper.

Looks like I'm in. I'll try to be in your area by like 10-10:30. I need to get my run in and may have to pick up my Wheels at Walmart before that though...

And to answer your question on the Leg on RS25 - it's been sitting in the garage for the past two weeks....no... I don't drive it. The GT is my new garage ornament, next to the Miata. :redface:

Good showing guys! I didn't take any pics but it seemed there was quite a few people doing that for us.

Glad some of you guys made it out. Thought everything went very smoothly! We'll have to plan another! :)

Quite the turnout at my house too. Had a nice drive in!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302384_562968454955_41401987_31869470_604750208_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/316691_562969288285_41401987_31869484_724351188_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/391801_562968953955_41401987_31869480_975889192_n.jpg

whats that? you wanna trade me the FSB for my stock TMIC cause you need it????:lol:

Where were you on Saturday?

Hope everything is okay. I was excited to see your car. :(

Where were you on Saturday?

Hope everything is okay. I was excited to see your car. :(

yeah sorry about that guys, my buddies mom (he's away at college) called me and informed me the night prior to the meet that he was in a bad accident off 95 on his way home, a deer ran out in front of a car in the lane next to him, SHE swerved and hit my friend in his 2011 STi (see avatar), which spun him around, and off of the highway, (think of how a pit maneuver is executed if the cop is on the right and subject on the left).

he was ok at the scene, bleeding and a few bruises but they were concerned he may have had some internal bleeding so they took him to the hospital. i stayed there overnight with her and his sisters.

just goes to show you cant control what goes on around you, especially not anyone behind the wheel of another car.

drive safe bro's

Glad to hear that your buddy is okay! Sorry we missed you. I'll have to organize another event for you to attend.

Maybe when the weather starts to get a bit warmer. :)

Glad to hear that your buddy is okay! Sorry we missed you. I'll have to organize another event for you to attend.

Maybe when the weather starts to get a bit warmer. :)

absolutely! i was bummed i couldn't make it.

You guys HAVE to make it to the IAG meet though for sure. i mean thats 15 minutes from me so its a must go. not sure if they've decided on a date for this year, but it should be coming up

• I Donated
ehhh its gonna be close. i remember chilly temps and leaves on the road when they had it last year...its definitely getting late to organize if they do end up having one.

i hate how im the one who made this thread, yet i havent made it to a single one yet :lol:

It was in January 2011. I know because my car was fixed, but still leaking some oil, and I really wanted to dyno it, but I couldn't because of the oil leak.

http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/b32f00220cac11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Now it'll be easier to spot me haha

speaking of IAG, I'll be headin there this friday for my 60k service and to get my winter tires mounted. My first winter with dedicated snows, I'm pretty excited.

Archived