LegacyGT.com

Vote for me on nasioc!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just saying its a little petty and childish. How many votes would he have if he didnt make this thread asking for your votes? Just think about all the other contestants that got large amounts of votes without doing something this childish.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just saying its a little petty and childish. How many votes would he have if he didnt make this thread asking for your votes? Just think about all the other contestants that got large amounts of votes without doing something this childish.

Your coming into this thread bitching about it is childish :rolleyes:

you're an idiot. so because that forum is filled with people who like to copy each other over and over again with the same car, they should receive all the votes because it's "their car's" forum?

and he didn't force anyone here to vote for him, merely asked. people could have voted for any other car there. i think many of us here stay away from that cesspool of a forum, so it's good to know when things like this are happening.

1. you're an idiot.

2. take your shitbox 3rd gen back to the 3rd gen forum. :lol:

Archived