LegacyGT.com

Vote for me on nasioc!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGT.COM FTW!!!!! I love how we are over here. you may not like my car but atleast most members over here are able to express it in an intelligent manner and not just ignorantly looking for ways to hate

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

Those are some RICED out cars but you got my vote b/c I have much love for the BL and I really like your rear window spoiler :) I hope you win b/c ill shoot myself if I see another dished, dropped, and rolled GD :)

the only other unique car on there was the saab 9-2x the others are all identical

Yeeeeeahh they are all alike they should thrown in a Stock Justy with a vintage paint schema to mix it up a bit.

All of the juvenile posts in the Top Scoob thread are why I stepped away from NASIOC for a few years. It used to be that if you didn't have an STi, you needed to do everything to make your WRX look like an STi, and anything else was labeled as shit. Now...its all about having 12" wide wheels with 205 series tires on them...give me a break. Brooklyn's car is bagged...most of the "haters" are just jealous they didn't think of it first.

Brooklyn, I voted for you this round. I'll continue to vote for you as long as you are in it. I hope you win, and knock the FanBoys down a peg.

Best of luck.

All of the juvenile posts in the Top Scoob thread are why I stepped away from NASIOC for a few years. It used to be that if you didn't have an STi, you needed to do everything to make your WRX look like an STi, and anything else was labeled as shit. .

Not much has changed....

[

LGT.COM FTW!!!!! I love how we are over here. you may not like my car but atleast most members over here are able to express it in an intelligent manner and not just ignorantly looking for ways to hate

Hahahaha....I'll be the first to say that you're right, I'm not a fan but you're a cool dood so there. ;)

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

^Its fair game.

I just think its odd that since everyone else in the contest bashes their front bumper into curbs and scrapes the frame over speed bumps they hate on someone who innovated and gets the same effect but doesn't have to deal with those issues.

I like most of the other entries, but most of them have the same suspension set up. Low offset wheels and either stance or bc coils. I could do that to my Legacy if I wanted to deal with the curb bashing and frame scraping. Not knocking their cars, but that type of set-up is "dime a dozen."

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived