LegacyGT.com

new to subaru's.

i thinking of going hunting for some of those next week. but here in tn the subbi's are not very popular. :( i've not seen anyone on here whos from tn. :/ your the closest person so far brokn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
There are several on this board in Atlanta. Not many second generation guys though. There isn't many second gen guys anywhere. There are 3 guys that I know of in Atlanta that are second gen guys....I own one of them, i sold one of them to my friend, and i picked out the 3rd for another friend lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

lol. I got mine from my uncle in Arkansans.. well my dad did then i wrecked my lumina. so my dad took the money that insurance paid me and gave me the OB :D and i love it even though its got rust everywhere!!! bleh. my exhaust broke when i got it. lol. i getting it fixed next week also. 150 to fix. my freakin gaskets burnt out.

:/ my car is in the shop for the night. getting the exhaust leak fixed. They thought they had the right gaskets but they didn't so the had already tore it down. so they said let us keep it in. :/ but I ordered some super 44's to put on it. they should be here monday. :D then i'm gonna find some wrx shocks and struts. so if anyone has some for sell let me know.

for really? I might do that if you can get em to hold it till i have the money again. cause the exhaust is prob gonna break me. But i could prob get my parents to spot me. though it'd prob be cheaper to get it sent then paying for gas.. lol

yeah. but gas is expensive and it would take alot of gas. cause i not getting very good mpg :/ think i'm getting 22 or 25 highway. thats with me going 65 in a 70. lol.

It was like $150 for the fronts and $130 for the backs, they were KYB-GR2's.

I just sort of stumbled accross it and got it. I found that I could get a prime account when I was buying my books for spring semester.

Archived