LegacyGT.com

new to subaru's.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh thats why. dang sucks man. lol. I'm sad i dont have 600 theres a guy round here sellin the same car as mine but had a tree fall on it. from the tornado's not to long ago. :/ with heated leather seats and stuff. lol.

OK this is going to make me sound really stupid but for the life of me i cant figure out how to take my headlights off... Can anyone tell me what i'm missing? i took the two bolts on top off and the one on the side. but there must be one more bolt that i cant find. :/ i thinking about smokin the headlights if its possible. been lookin i've seen people talk about it just not any diy's thanks for any help.

really? what about clearin them or whatever its called. i'm hoping i can have all the body and stuff done this summer. but i also plan on getting JDM headlights and taillights.. what about getting rid of the yellow and stuff?? lol

yes bout how do i get the darn things off??? Would anyone want some parts of of a 98 outback? I might get this one that had a tree fall on it. if i can make my money back i'll buy and part it out for sure. SO... let me know guys

• I Donated

Read the suspension sticky at the top of the forum and that will answer your question

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
the **** dude? read the stickies up top for answers to every question you've already asked

^What he said

Seriously, take a little time to research before asking. Obviously, you're not even looking because the answers are right in your face. Remember the post new thread button you hit when you made this thread? All the info you need is right under it. Not to mention the search function works as well. And there is Google.

Nobody has any kind of problem helping you out. However you need to put forth some effort instead of just having everything bend over backwards answering questions you didn't even bother to figure out on your own.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I've read all of em. I was just wanting to make sure lol. sorry. the way the dude put em on ebay confused me. Cause it says wrx/sti. and the sticky says i cant put STi on my stock struts and stuff. so yeah. thats why i asked. Trust me. I've been reading non stop on this and sl-i. since i got the car. I ask stuff on here cause i wanna make sure before i spend my money lol.

• I Donated

Ive seen people make their own spacers out of a cutting board from the kitchen. There is a link floating around here somewhere of a site that you can buy them from, but I'll have to find it. I think it might be in the suspension FAQ or upgrade FAQ.

If you want to use the STI springs, I suggest getting a pair of WRX struts or 04 STI struts to go with them. Your stock Legacy struts are not designed to handle a spring that strong, and will not last long.

Saggy Butt Spacers

Click on the link above. Those should work. They are for the 04 - 07 Impreza, but I believe that its interchangeable with your car. Usually 3/8ths inch is recommended, so you may want to order two sets of these so you can double up on them if needed.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

thats what i was thinkin. but thought it couldn't hurt to ask. so whats a really cheap good suspension to lower my car enough that it looks good but not so low that i'll hit if i hit the littlest bump? lol

• I Donated

If you switch to WRX or 04 STI struts, you can get a set of lowering springs. Or you can do coilovers. Neither option is "really cheap".

And again, usually cheap stuff is garbage

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

Archived