LegacyGT.com

Scammer WARNING!! "Garage.east"

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mega Users

Just playing devils advocate here...we don't know his situation. It is a small possibility that he has a drug addict sibling or something like that that used his computer when he was away to do this.

Or maybe he's been cornered and is just making shit up...Regardless, he can figure out who this hypothetical internet mastermind is and get the money back. He just needs a reminder that his address has been posted.

i will def make the drive to join my fellow members that got ripped off .just buy me some good lunch ;). think 06legacyrbp has the right idea.im only in philly should'nt be too long of a drive. and i got a nice hd camera so we can video tape the whole thing and post it up here as a warning to future a hole's... im serious tho . pm me if you guys wanna drive

I've PM'ed upstate and the mod over there to try and get that post reopened so we can continue to have an open communication about the whole situation, and resolve the whole thing...

I do wonder... he bought head's off a guy here... same cell# as what was given to other guys who bought other stuff? I don't understand the whole identity stolen thing... I hope he explains the whole thing to me/us

he said family... but what I don't understand is 1: how this happened almost exactly a year ago on another subaru forum, and 2: if people have his Cell number and talked to him about purchasing things from him and got pictures of everything (from his photobucket account), how was the money not given to him and yet he "sold" all the parts in the f/s thread he had open? I HOPE he tells his side of the story to resolve the whole thing.

uh it really doesn't matter what happened he is still 100% responsible for everyone getting their money back or what they paid for. no excuses. (i just want to make this "legacy witch hunt" a reality) as a douche from cali. once said "I sense blasphemy"!!

I agree this guy should be exposed, and claiming identity theft is just a way to buy time. I might pay him a visit and I'm all the way in MD lol. Edited by SBT
Getting things back on topic

still no update and he's been on his local forum a bunch of times since yesterday... PM'ed him yesterday asking for explainations and haven't heard anything so far... You know... You'd think if someone was calling you a scammer on a forum you frequently visit, you'd pm that person IMMEDIATELY to get the shit straightened out...

EDIT:

And to the people who got screwed by this whole ordeal, I recommend when putting the paypal claim in, copying his claim about identity theft... maybe with a link, maybe save a screenshot of the webpage... that might help if it's disputed at all.

Edited by Instanced

How has no one found out where he works, and call his boss to inform him that he is employing someone dishonest?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard