LegacyGT.com

Audi says my Spec B is a Limited

The dealer is telling me that a Spec B would start with the following:

BD726

:spin:

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken , but isn't BD a second generation code ?

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

yeshia, If I could afford to buy a A5, I'd have one in a heart beat. Beautiful car. What color ?

And yes a SpecB's vin starts with 4S3BL696393XXXXXX my 09 was purchased from Bill Kolb by the previous owner. I found the car in the for sale forum here, about a month ago.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

yeshia, If I could afford to buy a A5, I'd have one in a heart beat. Beautiful car. What color ?

And yes a SpecB's vin starts with 4S3BL696393XXXXXX my 09 was purchased from Bill Kolb by the previous owner. I found the car in the for sale forum here, about a month ago.

Well I can finally afford the A5.. or at least thats the story Im sticking with... Im currently siding with the Deep Sea Blue, and Cinemon interior. The web site doesnt do the colors justice.. very nice looking IMO.

Subaru just contacted me and faxed me their Guaranteed Trade In value, which states that my car is in fact a Spec-B.. the GTP value was almost double what Audi offered. I think the Audi guy just looked up the wrong car or something cause their trade-in offer makes no sense to me. So now I' have to call Audi and see what they say...

how many miles on it and where are you located?

Im in Pittsburgh, PA. It has about 80,000 miles. Mechanically it's in good conditions. There are some paint touch ups needed (no rust) and my wheels have gotten scuffed up... damn you curbs!

Audi agrees now that it is indeed a Spec.B... but Im going to sell it myself. Will post a better description soon.

Archived