LegacyGT.com

omg 12 hp!!!! suuch an exaggeration !! it was an honest mistake.... bahaaha! u two are ridiculous philt and lalgt.

u really have nothing better to do than argue this??? with all your thousands of posts!!!! ahahaha if u were any kind of real mechanic(who could notice 12 hp diff.) i think you would be more busy turning a wrench not posting.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rapture all you have done since you came into the thread is spew crap, lie, exaggerate, flaunt an egocentric viewpoint and express what is physically unlikely. Then when you are shown to be WRONG you bitch, whine and act all butthurt and blame everyone ELSE. FWIW your more obnoxious posts only make you look stupid to everyone instead of just those who know better.

Claiming you are at or over 300whp on pump on the stock turbo is MISLEADING and you should be called out, its just too bad you had to RUIN the thread too.

Word of advice. Troll the forums. Lots of good deals on here. Without installation you figure:

Turbo - Vf52, BNR $700-$900 (used/new)

Perrin/AVO TMIC or Racer X FMIC - $500 - $700 (used/new)

Injectors DW's - $400 ish(money back with core return)

Fuel Pump - Walbro 255lhp pump < $100

Tune - Infamous1 $150 or Dyno Tune $500 ish (both can go on your AP)

Clutch - lots of choices (ACT Street HD, Clutchmasters FXx00, and so on) - $800ish

Skip the crank pulley. You can also skip the AP and save yourself $400-$600. One other thing. Going fast is great, being able to control the car and stop it is another. Brakes and some suspension work should also be part of your plan.

So yeah, to the OP, before the thread has lost all of its integrity, get this stuff and your gold, make sure you use new gaskets for everything that comes off as well.

To Phil: +20 for humor.

To LaLGT: +50 for butthurt and +10 for egocentric

To Rapture: -infinity (or your time on this thread which ever one comes first, oh wait sounds like a warranty =D ) due to the fact that you have forever ruined your credentials by saying things you said on this thread. I have nothing against you so don't think this is bashing, its an observation. Your iTrader might suffer due to your lack of knowledge just a heads up. Also wth is with the brah? Because he's from LA doesnt mean he says brah after every sentence, stop sterotyping.

I did a bastard wrx/sti swap for cheap.

used wrx intake manifold- $40 ebay

evo3 16g- $300 ebay

sti fit intercooler and bov- $150 ebay

walbro 255- $80 ebay

accessport- $550

downpipe and exhaust- ~$500 ebay

etune- pdx $150

misc parts- ~$100

I didn't use top-of-the-line brand-name parts. I have a cheap chinese turbo. But it hauls ass and has been beat for 20k miles. You don't need $10k or best of the best to go fast.

Called out enough for you?

uh, im currently at 300 whp ...stock turbo. uh i could post my dyno chart if you "sense blasphemy"

B.S

well this was just one of the maps i got printed that day, and i can't find the other ones.....ugh!

Backpedal :lol::lol:

hey im not mad at all. it is annoying tho how people like to act on these forums.
:rolleyes:It certainly is!:rolleyes:

by posting up comments either trying to make me out to be a liar or look stupid? what you should be worried about is all the radiation you've been exposed to out there on the "fresh" coast. pretty sure my plans to visit cali. are being postponed !

Wow Anti-american ignorance x green with envy. Pathetic. (Maybe you should do something about the penile issue?)

riiiite. and if i placed any value on the words of some lame "art director" from la then i miiight just care what u post. yeah you sure "called me out" .. lmao! whatever u say brah ...

You got it DUDE.:lol:

See the key point here, is that Phil is actually a VERY good mechanic and LaLGT is at stage 3.5 with meth. See that THREE POINT FIVE. So clearly, he's seen what happens at stage 3, and Phil being a mechanic and such also knows what it takes to get to stage 3 or 300 wheel. so basicalllyyyyyy long story short, I dont think you'll be posting in here rapture lol. Just my hypothesis however.

Before everyone gets carried away I have a ? I'm looking at buying a N/A 06 Legacy - how can I get 300whp? Is there a turbo kit or something? :lol:

Thanks for the info folks - I dream of 300whp and this is a nice little road map to get there.

Yea so I was trying not to call you out, but since your ignorance is apparent I will. I live in telford, close to lansdale, VERY close. In fact I am very good friends with Erik and Vince(owner of R/T Tuning), and have been for year since Erik worked at JNZ when I actually built a 600hp 1G GSX MYSELF and purchased many parts through him. (Just throwing that in there before you say some comment on how much you know more than xyz.) So before you open your mouth about that think long and hard if you have ever built a drag car from the chasis up and that your knowledge may not be as much as you think.

I am renting dyno time from R/T next week to tune my own car, I will be sure to mention you to Andy, Erik, and Vince to see if they remember your numbers. I believe maybe 288 at 19psi, but you daily at 15psi is not really heard of. If they confirm, you can rest easy I will be the first to say so and back your numbers. You just have to realize that if your numbers are true, I think they are the highest HP numbers on a stock turbo without meth or E85. As far as the internals go, the blocks can handle well over 300-350 whp. 450 hp on the stock block seems to be the point of blowing up.

wait so going by xero287 's logic a person who has a higher staged car has more wisdom or exp.?? that doesn't make sense just cause your car is at whatever stage,doesn't mean you got it there or understand any more than a person who just buys the car like that.

and lalgt, how is the fact that radiation is hitting the west coast really bad in any way anti american?? it is the truth. look at map of the jet stream. its hitting here too but way worse over there...

and guitar ..... go ahead talk to whoever you want to. would you like me to post up my receipt ? why would someone lie like that? i think really you guys must deal with alot of dishonest people in your lives to have so much distrust for other people. where did i get my dyno chart from then??? i must've magically made that up too right? and i really think it's funny that my chart says 288 and 347 at the flywheel and u make it out like i exaggerated soo much. this whole argument is over 12 hp!!! pretty lame.

oh and i have no complaints in my penis size either but hey lalgt since its on your mind soo much.......

wait so going by xero287 's logic a person who has a higher staged car has more wisdom or exp.??

Actually it does, since most people on here do everything themselves unless its an overhaul or he/she is feeling lazy. And let's see, I'm PRETTY sure since most people ALSO buy their LGTs when they were new, they went through different stages, and if they didnt then they referred to other member's stages as a reference for what they would want in his or her setup. I really think the title "Senior Member" should be revoked, even for me since I know I'm not a real expert on all things lgt, I just know how things work and how to assemble/disassemble assorted parts of the engine/car. Stop trying to refute the arguments, nothing will come of it.

Oh and OkieSmokie, why don't you just supercharge that thing lol. Yeah, 3.0R with supercharger = win. although i've never heard of it give it a try lol.

300 vs 288 are different numbers, and you were called out on a lie.

First your car makes 300. False

Then you state you only have a dyno showing 288 with you 15psi tune. Also false, thats a 19psi.

The limits of a Vf40, and you do not DD 288. The kid wanted advice on a 300hp DD. At 15 psi you are not 288. Therefore your DD is not 288hp....

Rapture, 12hp isn't exactly the reason prople are arguing. People wouldn't care if the 12hp was from 260-272. It's the fact that it's quite above what anyone else has seen with a stock turbo on 93 octane gas.

If I said my 20g makes 400whp on 91, people would argue with that, too; since it's not possible with this turbo.

haha, yea I saw that shit and jumped on it. Its a rare turbo with some good numbers and a great spool. Plus he needed stock parts and I have stock parts to trade him. Sorry, but I will be sure to let you know what it does when I am done with it.

Oh btw, guitar72186 you got dibs all the goodies i wanted! lol

again, i disagree, you can't assume that everyone on this forum is a diy type of guy like u or me. i still think all this stupid arguing over 12 hp is lame.

So are you saying that your 300 (or 288) flywheel horsepower is at all comparable to 300 whp?

lol

no dr. sharp" why don't you people read before making comments like you know whats up.....i am at 347hp at the flywheel 288 at the wheels i thought it was 298 and got certain peoples panties in a bunch because of my misunderstanding what the tuner said, i thought he said i had a 15psi map and a 19 psi map that were saved . i had mutiple dyno sheets but only found one (trip to the dyno was like 6 months ago) i thought the sheet i found was for the 288hp at 15 psi. but according to the wise masters here thats not possible . either way the only exaggeration i really made was overestimating a whopping 2 hp in my original post when the op asked how hard it was to reach 300 hp on our cars. alot of people started to chime in saying oh 5-10 g's and this and that so i said well im at that point with stock turbo and spent no where near that ...and then this whole mess.

Archived