LegacyGT.com

My legacy isn't a GT- yet. Any advice?

WANNA-BE-GT-05

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-vermont-2005-legacy-gt-wagon-68k-9-950-bo-154964.html?t=154964

Seriously. Under 10K and low miles. Why would anyone buy a newer 2.5i when they can get an older LGT for the same price. Who cares if the turbo might go? Have some money put aside for that day.

I'd fly out and buy this example if I crashed my wagon tomorrow and needed a replacement.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-vermont-2005-legacy-gt-wagon-68k-9-950-bo-154964.html?t=154964

Seriously. Under 10K and low miles. Why would anyone buy a newer 2.5i when they can get an older LGT for the same price. Who cares if the turbo might go? Have some money put aside for that day.

I'd fly out and buy this example if I crashed my wagon tomorrow and needed a replacement.

A non-limited 05 LGT wagon.

If that was a 5MT I'd seriously race you out there to buy it.

I went to a GT from an impreza 2.5i and leg 2.5i, I do know the pain, understand the enviness whenever I saw a real GT, but it's not worth it to buy the 2.5i and upgrade it or even the 2.5i itself at the first place if u dont seriously need the AWD system (I live in Boston)

I rather get myself a real GT and let all the 2.5i envy :redface:

I don't like you very much

:(

This may be a stupid question, but isn't the compression ratio on a N/A Legacy higher than a GT? If that were the case, and you turbo'd a N/A car, wouldn't you be stressing the motor a bit by running a higher compression ratio than originally designed for (cause of forced induction)?

Archived