LegacyGT.com

android Torque app

MDKSDMF

Ahhhh CRAP! So my Mini USB to RCA cable that I ordered is a fake! Kind of impossible for a digital signal to be converted to analog in a cable. Now I had to download an app for my rooted phone to mirror everything on my phone (HDMwIn) to HDMI, buy a micro HDMI to standard HDMI cable, and buy a HDMI In to Composite Out converter box. I still need to make my custom 3 Input/ 1 Output A/V selector switch to install somewhere on the center console so I can keep the WDTV Live, have my phone sync in to the OEM Navi unit, and have a 3rd input open in case I want to to add a PlayStation or other video game system (I know... I know... THE RICE!!!). So many projects now and I have a 3 week old son at home.

All this just to have a new stock looking rotary switch knob installed on the console and to have a few more inputs. here's the new real rough schematic I'm going to have to run and the only visible difference that'll be on the console.

Schematic.thumb.jpg.dbc89228ee207ec9008d1d53173477ba.jpg

615947444_SelectorKnob.thumb.jpg.ce53a2d0c6fcff93d961857b55825de5.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhhh CRAP! So my Mini USB to RCA cable that I ordered is a fake! Kind of impossible for a digital signal to be converted to analog in a cable.

:lol: I'm sorry but that is just too good.

To keep this on topic, I am on iOs, does anyone know about the accuracy of the Pocket Dyno app? Seems nifty but I wonder how close it gets with GPS technology vs OBDII.

• 3 months later...

I just checked Torque on my Samsung SG3 and it doesn't seem like it was able t to read oil temp.

When I get the chance I will run the full PID scan plugin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked Torque on my Samsung SG3 and it doesn't seem like it was able t to read oil temp.

When I get the chance I will run the full PID scan plugin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

^ thanks for doing this. Let us know.

• 1 month later...

I would love it if someone on here would work with the developer to make a 05-07 LGT specific PID profile. There are a lot of parameters that the ecu monitors that aren't displayed on this app like learning view and knock.

I would love to contribute but I simply do not have the free time.

I would love it if someone on here would work with the developer to make a 05-07 LGT specific PID profile. There are a lot of parameters that the ecu monitors that aren't displayed on this app like learning view and knock.

I would love to contribute but I simply do not have the free time.

The problem is those are not supported by OBDII logging only the SSM monitor

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

• 5 months later...

Archived