LegacyGT.com

android Torque app

MDKSDMF

what does log do? it data logs ur paramaters as u drive. good for monitoring the efficiency of ur motor. what error popped on when u went to open the file on ur mac:confused:? i am BANKING on this feature

will it track where i go? like what roads and speed i go?

this is the error message

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } torqueTrackLog.kml" failed: Parse error at line 269, column 20:

not well-formed (invalid token)

dont know wtf that means....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coool lol.

by the way, I know you swapped your engine to an EJ255. So do you have a hood with a hood scoop? Cause your picture does not show one.

Yes! I changed to the hood of a Diesel, which is the same as the Legacy GT... I have to take some pictures and present the car in here.... always to be done, but I never find time to do it...:redface:

Yes! I changed to the hood of a Diesel, which is the same as the Legacy GT... I have to take some pictures and present the car in here.... always to be done, but I never find time to do it...:redface:

Nice. yeah we need to see pix. sent you pm.

• 2 weeks later...
did you get your adapter to work?

Yeah, should have updated.

I contacted china, and guy said try 6789. And lo and behold it worked.

The app works fine for me, but noticed when I boost past 18 psi, the app/or the device crashes.

Btw do you guys know what the adjust boost does ?

I left mine at default 14.7

• 3 weeks later...

Something cheap and from amazon that they tell you to stay away from. So far, not a problem at all.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/XITECH-BLUETOOTH-DIAGNOSTIC-SCANNER-SCANTOOL/dp/tech-data/B003MQ89X4]Amazon.com: XITECH ELM327 BLUETOOTH OBDII OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER CAN ELM 327 SCANTOOL CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAR CODE READER: Electronics[/ame]

I think that it will have to do with the manufacturing year... nevertheless, for my 06 is really good, BUT, Subaru is not sending some data that I cannot understand how they missed, like oil info and others (so important for the engine)... seems that other car manufacturers try to send more info than Subaru through OBDII.

It's actually an HTC and Galaxy issue according to the information on the app. It mentions disabling Pandora's bluetooth settings.

• 2 weeks later...
got the ELM327 bluetooth adapter today (just like this one). Tried it with (free) torque android on my garminfone A50. Works like a charm! But I am not getting any voltage info. Is this normal? I'd be surprised that our ECUs do not send voltage info..

Not positive about it but try to splurge and buy the app. It might then give you all the info you want. Again, I don't know that but it does give you some extra goodness. I still need to man up and buy the adapter.

I just got the full version. Will give a full report soon on what it does and does not report/log.

Spoiler alert, it can do just about everything.

http://torque-bhp.com/

The app can report just about everything, but it does not mean that our ECU does. At least, with the ELM327 bluetooth thingy I got on eBay there are quite a few items that are not reported. I will give a full report (with video also) as soon as I can.

Archived