LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Subaru Meet March 26th

max6spd

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there for a few hours in the morning but couldn't stay too long as I had quite the ride to get home.. There were only a few lgts when I left and one spec b with the dual side pipe exhaust..

It was 90% wrx/stis when I left, with the other 10% being foresters, lgts and bmws.

Wow you came down from Rochester. Did you get on the Dyno?

Heh.. Yeah I came down the night before and stayed in Shelton which is about 25 miles away from Bethel. I grew up there so it was cool to see the old neighborhood and get a pizza from my favorite place.

I did get on the dyno but had a rather disappointing run. I had some agressive AVCS settings and reduced timing in place and didn't get a chance to switch to my main map. I put down 230/255. Wishing I could go back with my "failsafe" map in place and get dyno'd again there but it's not going to be feasible to make that trip again just for a dyno pull.

It would definitely be a long trip just for a dyno pull. Not bad numbers though. I put down 280/300 on that dyno with my 07. The Tune was probably a bit conservative since my Clutch was going. I'm tuned for 21-22 psi but with the stock clutch at 105k miles that's not happening. I plan to finally have a clutch put in this spring and will be making a trip back to EFI. The car isn't getting many miles these days.

Here's a link to some more pics - it's on NASIOC so it's full of STI's and WRX's.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2156471&highlight=efi+jna

Archived