LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Subaru Meet March 26th

max6spd

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a great idea. I'm in eastern CT and have driven to EFI Logics both a southern route 95/Merit Pkwy/Rt 25 and also via 9/691/84. Plenty of places to meet up. If there is a caravan run, interested.

Do we have any set caravan runs? I'm not too too far away Bethel but I'd go out of my way to join in one, if for nothing else than the sight of over 9000 scoobs on the move.

Hey it'l be good to see you again man, been a while. I was talking to Rob at EFI the other day and heard you went with a 6 speed swap in ur spec.b

Hey, yea it'll be good to catch up. It has been a while. Yea i did the whole sti drivetrain and everything several months ago. It is pretty sweet....

Hey, yea it'll be good to catch up. It has been a while. Yea i did the whole sti drivetrain and everything several months ago. It is pretty sweet....

Nice. thats in my long term plan too. Just about to pass 90k miles on mine sometime this week. I'm planning to keep it as my daily driver to at least 150k miles and then make it a weekend car. Im at stage 3 with a VF52 and if it keeps running i wont mess with it till then.

Nice. thats in my long term plan too. Just about to pass 90k miles on mine sometime this week. I'm planning to keep it as my daily driver to at least 150k miles and then make it a weekend car. Im at stage 3 with a VF52 and if it keeps running i wont mess with it till then.

Wow!...you drive alot. I only have 53k on mine. Its not my daily anymore. I drive a company car so...

I'll be there. Should have my tune done there the week before. So probably no dyno for me, but I definitely want to rep for the Bx and our Leggys. Come on guys! Don't let it be all rex's and Sti's.
____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

I'll be there tomorrow for my 90k mile service. With all the miles I do I like to have it up on their lift from time to time for a checkup. Had a bad strange squeal from my front left wheel the other night. Has been fine since I'm hoping it was a rock chip or something in the brakes

I'll be there tomorrow for my 90k mile service. With all the miles I do I like to have it up on their lift from time to time for a checkup. Had a bad strange squeal from my front left wheel the other night. Has been fine since I'm hoping it was a rock chip or something in the brakes

So whats the prognosis??

Archived