LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Subaru Meet March 26th

max6spd

Just got back from EFI and do I have a surprise for everyone at the meet!!! Cant wait for the 26th....

I believe I know what it is through Internet sources, and if it is what I think it is and saw pictures of god damn it's different and I love it. I can't make the meet but must post up afterwards.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe I know what it is through Internet sources, and if it is what I think it is and saw pictures of god damn it's different and I love it. I can't make the meet but must post up afterwards.

I believe you are right!! I will post up alot of pics and a video or two as I will be on the dyno that day showing it off!!

I believe you are right!! I will post up alot of pics and a vidoe or two as I will be on the dyno that day showing it off!!

Meh it's different and it looks cool. It's prob going to bs audible as the previous. Can't wait to see the videos of it on the dyno.

My wife and I will show with her 5th gen GT. I did have her car tuned by Chris there last year but she wants to hear what stage two sounds like. The option of more power interests her.

Any 5th Gen Stage IIs showing? We need a little list of who is showing and what mods you have.

Also are we contacting EFI to get on a list for the dyno?

'07 Forester STI (ECS Performance)..SOLD!

'09 Spec B...Sold!

'11 LGT Limited...Sold!

'17 STI Limited

LGT Stage II and plan on attending. Most of the sound is quite dependent on the axlebacks. The Megan Racing axlebacks on my LGT have relaxed with an increase in noise level. They do come with silencers and I installed them last week. They did lower the sound. AVOs may be more refined.

Tuned @ EFI as well.

Hoping to get on the dyno with the silencers both on and off and look for performance differences. Good question on reserving a spot on the dyno.

My wife and I will show with her 5th gen GT. I did have her car tuned by Chris there last year but she wants to hear what stage two sounds like. The option of more power interests her.

Any 5th Gen Stage IIs showing? We need a little list of who is showing and what mods you have.

Also are we contacting EFI to get on a list for the dyno?

The dyno is first come first served. I would get there before 10:00 AM and sign in to get on the dyno.

We'll have a caravan leaving from The Mutiplex on the Whitestone Expressway and Linden Place at 7:45 AM sharp. I plan to make two stops. The first stop will be at the Mobil Station on the Hutch. We'll leave from there at 8:15 AM sharp. We will stop on 84 at Exit 2 it's a rest stop right over the NY/CT border.. We should be at the last stop before 9:00 if everything goes smooth and be at EFI around 9:20

CALLING ALL LEGACY'S. PLEASE JION THE CARAVAN. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO ROLL WITH

GUY'S!!!!

Sneak Raffle Preview.

Rally Amor=Set of Rally Amor Mud Flaps

P.O. Box 2216

Astoria, New York 11102

917-463-4820

sales@rallyarmor.com

EFILogics= Free Tune($500 value) Free alignment($105 value) Two Free Sets of Dyno Pulls ($100 value each) These prizes are for Subaru and Mitsubishi only.

8 Sampaug Rd.

Bethel, CT 06801

203-748-1115

sales@efilogics.clm

North Coast Subaru= 3 Subaru Rally duffle bags, one set of STI engine mounts, Also 4 $25 gift cards off use on all Subaru Genuine and accessories parts and 50 Subaru Mugs

105 Glen St.

Glen Cove, New York 11542

516-676-3676

angelo@ncsubaru.com;

Yanev Mastey = Dual Gauge Pod Cluster

414 Court Street

Brooklyn, NY 11231

Phone # = 917-417-6454

Company Name = SMY-ClusterMaker

Fits= 2008+up WRX STI dual gauge pod cluster. 2009 and up Foresters

Product = Dual Gauge Pod Cluster

Jason Frank Detailing= Detail #1 - $80

7 Tecumseh Court, commack NY 11725(631) 988-7614

JasonLi18t@aol.com

Detail #1 - $80 Wash vehicle

Clean wheels with non-acidic wheel cleaner

Clay bar vehicle with Sonus ultra fine detailing clay

Hand wax vehicle with customer choice (Collinite 845, Meguiar’s Yellow, Meguiar’s NXT,

Natty's Blue Paste wax)

Clean and dress tires

Vacuum interior, Clean carpet and upholstery with OXY Power-Out

Clean dash materials with natural finish interior detailer (no oily residue or strong scent, armor-all is NEVER used unless requested)

Clean windows inside and out

SUBTLE Solutions= 2 x $50 gift certificates

http://www.subtle-solutions.com/

Brad <sales@subtle-solutions.com>

Huntington, CA

JNA Performance= Lip Of Choice

Justin Opotzner

JNA Performance

sales@jnaperformance.com

www.jnaperformance.com

PHONE 203.888.2777

FAX 203.413.2972

Tintmax and Highline Detailing=$75 Off on a Full Subaru Window Tint & Two Wash and Wax

171-08 39th Ave.

Flushing NY 11358

Tel. 888-846-8629

Fax.718-353-2830

Email: info@tintmax.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived