LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Subaru Meet March 26th

max6spd

It looks like I will be driving out solo for this from Rochester. I wouldn't do it normally but since I grew up about 25 miles away I have good reason to visit the area and as I mentioned anxious to get a dyno pull done on a commonly used dyno. See you guys there.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would there be any point for showing up after 12 or will I miss all the fun by then? Taxes in the AM :(

Come at 12:00 . We start lunch then. I'm sure the dyno will still be running and the raffle will be at 1:00 . JNA is having sales next store and it will wind down 2-3

Anyone else from the eastern half of Connecticut/Rhode Island/Mass coming? I'm down for a caravan for the long haul from wherevers.

Over at the CTSubie forum they have a few meeting locations. Will try to hook up at 730 in Southington but I may be late.

Derby/Orange Commuter Lot

Leave @ 7:30am

Arrive @ 8:15am Danbury Denny's parking lot

Bristol/Target Lot (Southington)

Leave @ 7:30am

Arrive @ 8:15am Danbury Denny's parking lot

Danbury Denny's Lot

Leave @ 8:30am

Arrive @ 8:40am JNA Event Location!

any wrx's going? my buddy has a set of megan racing coilovers off an 05 wrx he doesn't need since we co drive a miata for autox. he went back to oem suspension for his DD. they are about a yr old. ill prob just tell him to bring them anyways.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

any wrx's going? my buddy has a set of megan racing coilovers off an 05 wrx he doesn't need since we co drive a miata for autox. he went back to oem suspension for his DD. they are about a yr old. ill prob just tell him to bring them anyways.

JNA Performance & CTSubie.com are the people who started/running this event and CTSubie.com is mainly WRX/STI guys. I dont think your buddy will have an issue selling those coilovers just tell him to post in the thread below. This event will prob be 3/4 WRX/STI's FYI.

http://www.ctsubie.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24723

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

jna performance & ctsubie.com are the people who started/running this event and ctsubie.com is mainly wrx/sti guys. I dont think your buddy will have an issue selling those coilovers just tell him to post in the thread below. This event will prob be 3/4 wrx/sti's fyi.

http://www.ctsubie.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24723

I started it 2 months ago and everyone is welcome to come!

Archived