• Created
  • Last Reply
so this is my idead so far:

Wrx td04 turbo

Wrx fuel pump

Wrx injectors

Ej22t heads

Ej22t intake manifold

Will a wrx header work with the ej22t heads??

How does all that sound so far ^^

You can also add WRX, STi, or 22T oil pump to meet the demands of the turbo & extra stress caused by the extra power being produced.

Call me crazy but I don't understand why you'd use 22T heads when DOHC heads or 01 SOHC heads would be a better use for you? At the very least, you should retain & tap your own 22E heads for boost then use 22T cams.

I have a deal on Nasioc for a VF-11 For under $100 shipped in perfect working condition. No oil burn, no shaft play. so ill just got the vf-11 route. And dohcej22e1 im no longer going to run ej22t heads im going to run my stock heads. i need to update my list on the main page to what i plan on doing.

My plan as of 2/14/11

Vf11

Walboro 255

Wrx top fed light blue injectors

Egay fmic and pipeing

Idk what bov i want yet.

Unsure what Fpr im going to run

And unsure if im going to just run a safc or try and get true engine managment

Custom uppipe & downpipe

Misc:

Unknown Coolant and Oil lines

Gasket kit ( were can i get this??)

Boost guage

Boost controller

And maybe Wideband a/f

And a turbo timer unsure which..

Im looking at the greddy emanage, and im unsure what all i would need, would i need to buy the software cd and cable also, what about all the random ass sensor adapters??

http://www.greddy.com/products/electronics/e-manage/

Also what megasquirt unit would i need??

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/megasquirt-complete-c-25.html

i dont know much about codes but i think i did the same set up you are trying to do kind of i have a 98 legacy 2.2 heads i replaced the block with a turbo block 2.5l fuel pump stock injectors are purple top nissan 370cc my turbo is from a 2002 wrx im running 6psi right now but im thinking on tuning it on 8 psi not sure yet i try to put the legacy gt yellow tops in it but they were way to big i might put them back on for tuning it depends on how much i can do with the 370s im going to be tuning with inovate wide band system and a apex safc if i were gonna go with stand alone i would go with microtech they make some really good stuff and thanks for posting the link for the cometic head gaskets i was looking for them couldnt find them lol anyone know where i can find head studs????

Archived